Dispatches From the Bunker #45 e-mailed tonight

takai

Reaction score
Country
llSwitzerland
Hi Vic,

I sent you about $13.50 to re-subscribe. Paypal wouldn't let me send $ so I sent it in £. I'm still not sure if I should be sending you $13 or $14. I hope the $13.50 will suffice. I can always send the extra $0.50 as well.

Cheers,

Jan.
Oh bloody hell, give some tip, Jan.

takai

Reaction score
Country
llSwitzerland
Chiming in on the praise - scenarios look great and the article by Carl is top notch.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Thanks Vic for the new Dispatch, and thanks again for the extra-quick correction!

I'm trying to convince my next VASL opponent to play one of the scenarios from this issue. It's nice to see new scenarios that are playable by relatively new players who don't feel comfortable with vehicles.
Thanks for trying our stuff and Enjoy! Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Chiming in on the praise - scenarios look great and the article by Carl is top notch.
Yeah, despite the Scenario ID problem the issue on a whole looks great and Thanks for all the nice feedback from everyone.

One last minor problem we found after the revised issue went out, the map for Operation Archery was still mislabeled with the wrong number but it is pretty obvious what scenario the map is for.

I'll either send a replacement map page out at some point or include it in the next issue. It will be noted in Issue #46's Errata Box in any event, Vic.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Hmm, I did play DB136 on VASL, but it was Friday night. I just noticed that I remained connected, so that's my game you're showing :)

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Just a reminder, the sale prices listed in the beginning of this thread, are good through my October update, which will come at the 3rd or 4th Monday of the month.

So take advantage while you can and everyone Enjoy #45!

Have a great weekend, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Yeah, despite the Scenario ID problem the issue on a whole looks great and Thanks for all the nice feedback from everyone.

One last minor problem we found after the revised issue went out, the map for Operation Archery was still mislabeled with the wrong number but it is pretty obvious what scenario the map is for.

I'll either send a replacement map page out at some point or include it in the next issue. It will be noted in Issue #46's Errata Box in any event, Vic.
Hi guys, I'll send a replacement map page with the correct scenario ID to everyone who is an active subscriber by the time I post my next update on Issue #46 in 2 weeks or so.

All Sales prices at the beginning of this thread are still good until I do post the update.

If you have any questions, send them to my e-mail below, not a PM here, Thanks, Vic.

aslbunker@aol.com

takai

Reaction score
Country
llSwitzerland
I added the current issue to BGG. There's only a handful of issues stored, so if anybody feels like adding more: please do.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Moving to the ASL product announcement forum....as it is a product announcement after all.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
The update for new Issue #46 will post a week from Monday so the sales prices listed at the beginning of this thread will be good until then, Vic.