Dispatches #48 Update & Labor Day Sale

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys, just wanted to give a quick update on Dispatches from the Bunker #48, which we are in the proofreading stage at this point and I should be transmitting it to all my subscribers the Monday after Labor Day or the Monday after that. So look for it soon and look for complete details about our ASL newsletter in my monthly update in the ASL Emporium.

Also I will be running my annual Labor Day Sale starting today with $5.00 off WORKs orders (Subscriptions + back-issues) and $1.00 off 4 issue subscriptions lasting not only the week before and after the holiday but since the new issue will be going out as well, the sale will be extended until the end of September to celebrate the release of the new issue.

I'm waiting for my status to once again be upgraded here as I had lapsed in my membership at the Emporium so could not post a new Labor Day Sale there but all prices seen in the July 4th Sale still up there are still good, as soon as I'm approved again I'll post a new Sale message with current pricing.

Any questions, please don't contact me here, better to directly e-mail me at:

aslbunker@aol.com

So I'll look forward to hearing from you and hope all my ASL friends here in the USA have a nice Labor Day Holiday, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys, just wanted to give a quick update on Dispatches from the Bunker #48, which we are in the proofreading stage at this point and I should be transmitting it to all my subscribers the Monday after Labor Day or the Monday after that. So look for it soon and look for complete details about our ASL newsletter in my monthly update in the ASL Emporium.

Also I will be running my annual Labor Day Sale starting today with $5.00 off WORKs orders (Subscriptions + back-issues) and $1.00 off 4 issue subscriptions lasting not only the week before and after the holiday but since the new issue will be going out as well, the sale will be extended until the end of September to celebrate the release of the new issue.

I'm waiting for my status to once again be upgraded here as I had lapsed in my membership at the Emporium so could not post a new Labor Day Sale there but all prices seen in the July 4th Sale still up there are still good, as soon as I'm approved again I'll post a new Sale message with current pricing.

Any questions, please don't contact me here, better to directly e-mail me at:

aslbunker@aol.com

So I'll look forward to hearing from you and hope all my ASL friends here in the USA have a nice Labor Day Holiday, Vic.
Hi guys, still waiting to have my status updated at the ASL Emporium here but the information listed there either in my Monthly Update or my last July 4th Sale are the same as the Labor Day Sale so in brief see above and go to the Emporium and click on either of the above links, as soon as my status gets updated I'll make a new post there for my Labor Day Sale. The Sale is good as of yesterday and goes through September to celebrate not only the Labor Day Holiday but also the coming release of #48.

Also look for Dispatch #48 in 2 to 3 weeks as we are in the proofreading stage.

Thanks again for reading my updated and your continued interest and support, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys, still waiting to have my status updated at the ASL Emporium here but the information listed there either in my Monthly Update or my last July 4th Sale are the same as the Labor Day Sale so in brief see above and go to the Emporium and click on either of the above links, as soon as my status gets updated I'll make a new post there for my Labor Day Sale. The Sale is good as of yesterday and goes through September to celebrate not only the Labor Day Holiday but also the coming release of #48.

Also look for Dispatch #48 in 2 to 3 weeks as we are in the proofreading stage.

Thanks again for reading my updated and your continued interest and support, Vic.
Again, as mentioned above, still awaiting my status update at the ASL Emporium (vacation maybe? or busy with the new ads here?) so if interested in the Labor Day Sale for Dispatches for the Bunker, see above and go to the older links at the Emporium, Thanks again, Vic.

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
Vic,

You have to pay and become a member to post in emporium. You get a supporter badge next to name like I have. I did it as I was greatly annoyed by the adds! I wish I could remember how I did it as I had to dig a little on the site

Again, as mentioned above, still awaiting my status update at the ASL Emporium (vacation maybe? or busy with the new ads here?) so if interested in the Labor Day Sale for Dispatches for the Bunker, see above and go to the older links at the Emporium, Thanks again, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Vic,

You have to pay and become a member to post in emporium. You get a supporter badge next to name like I have. I did it as I was greatly annoyed by the adds! I wish I could remember how I did it as I had to dig a little on the site
Yep, paid via PayPal on Monday, still waiting as of this morning for my status to change so I can do a new post there for the Labor Day Sale so everyone, just use the same info from the past July 4th Sale, it is all still the same. I'll contact the administrator as to what's up, the payment is still pending in my account, the funds are still there, he has just to get around to accepting them and updating my status, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Vic,
How can we tell when our subscription has an ending date?
As Olli mentioned, when you get an issue, right in the subject line it mentions when your subscription ends with a Last Issue #, Kevin yours is still #52 so you are all set. Look for #48 a couple weeks after Labor Day and Thanks for asking, Vic.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yep, paid via PayPal on Monday, still waiting as of this morning for my status to change so I can do a new post there for the Labor Day Sale so everyone, just use the same info from the past July 4th Sale, it is all still the same. I'll contact the administrator as to what's up, the payment is still pending in my account, the funds are still there, he has just to get around to accepting them and updating my status, Vic.

Juzek

Steve Kyle
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm having a similar issue. Sent my subscription update to PayPal on August 28 but its still "pending." There seems to be some problem with PP accepting payment to the email address for this site, RandyT0001@gmail.com. RandyT0001@gmail.com is looking into it.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
I'm having a similar issue. Sent my subscription update to PayPal on August 28 but its still "pending." There seems to be some problem with PP accepting payment to the email address for this site, RandyT0001@gmail.com. RandyT0001@gmail.com is looking into it.
Thanks, I hope that he works it out soon, before #48 goes out in 2 weeks or so, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
H
Thanks, I hope that he works it out soon, before #48 goes out in 2 weeks or so, Vic.
Hello again, he finally got his PayPal to work and accepted my payment but since Labor Day has come and gone, make no sense to make another post at the Emporium for it at this point BUT the Sale is still in force, see the details in my Monthly Update there.

Also since we are in the stretch run with Dispatch #48, due out in 2 to 3 weeks max, the sale will extend until the end of the month. Look for an announcement as soon as it is transmitted.

Glad the whole problem at the Emporium is over and Thanks again for everyone's interest and support, Vic.