Dispatch #55 being transmitted today.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hello everyone, Vic from Dispatches from the Bunker here.

I will be transmitting #55 today, they all should go out by mid-afternoon.

IF you do not have a copy by this evening and believe you are an active subscriber,
do NOT PM me here, instead send an e-mail directly to my main e-mail:

aslbunker@aol.com

I will answer all questions, inquiries and subscription status questions by the AM tomorrow.

Anyone who is interested and wants to get onboard with a subscription or a WORKs order
for a sub & all 54 back-issues, see my Dispatches Monthly Update in the Emporium Section
here at Game Squads ASL Forums. Go to my monthly update and scroll all the way down to
the bottom of the last page and you will find current ordering details. If you have a problem
or further questions, again, see the above e-mail and send it to me there.

Thanks again for your interest and support and hope to hear from you, your ASL Comrade, Vic.

Last edited:

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
If you didn't get it, check your spam folders. My ISP helpfully routed this issue there. :-(
Yes, Scott is quite right< I've heard from several subscribers who found their issue in the SPAM Folder so check there if you have not seen it already. If not there, e-mail me at aslbunker@aol.com and I'll help. Thanks, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Also, as usual I have at least 6 broken e-mails that bounced back to me
so if anyone has not gotten a copy who thinks they should have as an
active subscriber, please e-mail me at: aslbunker@aol.com
I'll reply within a business day of being received with Issue #55
and a status update, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hello everyone, finally getting caught up on the newsletter going out and I'm getting away from it for the rest of the day via VASL.

Anyone who did not get the issue, has a new e-mail for their subscription or any other questions on Dispatch #55, please e-mail me at:

aslbunker@aol.com

I'll begin anew in the AM and get everyone what they need. Take care, be well and roll low, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
I'd fallen behind of DftB. I'm just getting caught up, having played Ma'qil Melee. Great fun! Looking forward to The Last Day and Pothus Bridge.
Pothus Bridge was one of the best playtests we ever had, the scope of the large board area and fighting going on in several locations on various spots on that board made it very exciting. Good luck with them, roll low and enjoy!

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys, last time I'm SPAMing the list for awhile but IF you think you still are an active Dispatches Subscriber, have not received your copy of Issue #55 or changed their e-mail since the last time I sent out an issue, please e-mail me (Don't PM me here, I look at my e-mail much more frequently) at:
aslbunker@aol.com
I'll reply within a day of being received and get you what you need.
For those not familiar with Dispatches from the Bunker, we are ASL Veterans in New England that publish this Amateur ASL periodical twice a year in March and September (since 1997, up to Issue #55). It usually contains 4 or more scenarios, articles on all aspects of ASL play and news on ASL in the New England region. For complete details, see my Monthly Update in the Emporium link here at Game Squad ASL Forums:
For Sale - Dispatches from the Bunker monthly update | GameSquad Forums
Any questions, again, e-mail me at the address above and I do hope to hear from you.
Thanks for your interest, support and consideration, your ASL Comrade, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Played Pothus Bridge. The Brits blew the bridge. Germans won on points with their flanking attack, but they had to claw there way every inch forward. That was a good one.
That was one of the most fun playtests in recent memory, having a fairly large board area with room for maneuver and taking shots at 20+ hexes away was fun, glad you had a good time with it, Vic.