Dispatch #54 just transmitted

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys, just got done transmitting Dispatches from the Bunker #54 via e-mail, for those who have already subscribed, see your inbox.

If you did not receive a copy and think you should have, e-mail me directly at: aslbunker@aol.com

Already I see a few broken e-mails bouncing back at me, that could very well be why you don't have yours so e-mail me from your new e-mail.

I have complete details on the sale going on to celebrate Issue #54 at the ASL Emporium here at the Game Squad ASL forums, go there to find out how to order.

I am taking the rest of the afternoon off and will answer all questions, update accounts and send issues to those who need them tomorrow morning.

Thanks again for your interest and support! Roll low and Enjoy, your ASL Comrade, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Just skimmed thru Nogueira's erudite primer (part 1) on Forgotten War plus another four fantastic scenarios in the brand new Dispatches from the Bunker #54!

There's some good in this world.
Thanks for the nice words as always Jackson, very much appreciated.

The scenarios were a ton of fun to playtest, Pothus Bridge especially offered cool challenges and a unique set up with Germans attacking British and Norwegians on a larger than usual board configuration. Just a blast to play, Enjoy!

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Thanks for the nice words as always Jackson, very much appreciated.

The scenarios were a ton of fun to playtest, Pothus Bridge especially offered cool challenges and a unique set up with Germans attacking British and Norwegians on a larger than usual board configuration. Just a blast to play, Enjoy!
I was gonna say, that looks fantastic! It might even allow for a 3 player game.

lightspeed

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Looks great! If I didn’t have a cold, I’d have finished reading the articles by now...I can’t wait for the head to clear.

Thanks for the continued great work, Vic.

indy

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
I was gonna say, that looks fantastic! It might even allow for a 3 player game.
You bet Jackson, you could even do a 4 way game from it as part of the German force gets trapped if the bridge blows (5 out of 6 chance), so you could have one or 2 Germans, a Brit and a Norwegian. Also look for the guns taking shots at 20+ hex range and a good chance for an ariel dogfight once both sides have air support for an overlapping turn. Great scenario, Oyvind handed us a nice design that we did a little tweaking to get the scenario we all wanted to play. Enjoy!

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A bit confused… I just cruised over to the Yankee ASL site, it’s stuck in 2020, when DFTB #50 was just released. For those of us late to the party, it would help to update the info and pricing.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
A bit confused… I just cruised over to the Yankee ASL site, it’s stuck in 2020, when DFTB #50 was just released. For those of us late to the party, it would help to update the info and pricing.
Yeah, I have to have Bruce update that, it will get updated soon...

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Like that its got a Market Garden scenario in it. Missed it for this year's solo MG bash but on list for next year.
Will resubscribe after issue 56, as believe that is my last one on current subscription.