Dispatch #54 just transmitted

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Nice to hear. I was going to check things out and subscribe, but with the web site inert for the last two years it didn’t seem like a wise move. I will have to reconsider.
Go to my Dispatches Monthly Update link in the Emporiums section on this website, it has the same info I will have updated on the Yankee ASL website, Vic.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Really enjoyed the KWASL article, but are the graphics for the steep hills example supposed to include the ATG's location? It kind of confused me that they didn't.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Really enjoyed the KWASL article, but are the graphics for the steep hills example supposed to include the ATG's location? It kind of confused me that they didn't.
That is a question for Carl to answer, I did e-mail him about it and you should see an answer here by tomorrow or so, Vic.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gordon, they did include the ATG. For some reason, that portion of the graphic was cut off between final proof and publishing. I will attempt to show the graphics on the examples below, 1-5 in order as they appear in the article.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No problem, that helps a lot. Great article regardless.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
On behalf of the Dispatches team, our apologies for the graphics issue.
My sentiments exactly, I proofed that article 3 times and just did not see it, nor did the several others who help me with this stuff. One thing about complicated and technical subjects that I noticed while proofing Carl's article, he is so good at looking at all aspects of a subject and I get caught up in absorbing the content as opposed to proofing for errors such as what happened this time. When we transferred the content from WORD into Publisher something happened to those graphics and we just did not catch it, so very sorry.

To all my apologies, we strive to do the best we can, getting older does not help. Thanks for your interest and support, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys, just got done transmitting Dispatches from the Bunker #54 via e-mail, for those who have already subscribed, see your inbox.

If you did not receive a copy and think you should have, e-mail me directly at: aslbunker@aol.com

Already I see a few broken e-mails bouncing back at me, that could very well be why you don't have yours so e-mail me from your new e-mail.

I have complete details on the sale going on to celebrate Issue #54 at the ASL Emporium here at the Game Squad ASL forums, go there to find out how to order.

I am taking the rest of the afternoon off and will answer all questions, update accounts and send issues to those who need them tomorrow morning.

Thanks again for your interest and support! Roll low and Enjoy, your ASL Comrade, Vic.
Hi guys, just checking if anyone out there who did not get a copy of Dispatch #54, and subscribes and thinks they should have. Or if you do not subscribe, might you be interested in our ASL newsletter? Either way, e-mail me directly at: aslbunker@aol.com and I'll reply ASAP, Thanks, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hi Guys, just a quick note, the sale for the release of Dispatch #54 is ongoing until the end of the month, if you order by Halloween get $2.00 of a subscription or $5.00 off the WORKs (a sub & all 53 back issues) until the midnight hour of Halloween.

If you have any questions, either e-mail me at the e-mail below or go to the Emporium Link here at the ASL Forums for complete details.

aslbunker@aol.com

I hope to hear from you and roll low, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
One last call for anyone interested in the Dispatches from the Bunker Sale, going on until midnight on Halloween, Booo!

For full details, go to my monthly update at the Emporium link on this website or e-mail me (please do NOT PM me here) at:
aslbunker@aol.com
Thanks again for your interest and support, roll low and Booo!