Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Dispatch #52 was transmitted today. :)

Hello everyone, just a quick note that Dispatch #52 was transmitted to all my subscribers today, if you think you should have received one, Please e-mail me directly at the e-mail below for a quick reply within a business day. DO NOT PM Me here, please.

aslbunker@aol.com

For complete details on the issue, cost, etc; see my post in the ASL Emporium here at this website.

Thanks again for your interest and support, your ASL Comrade, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Nice to see the continuation of the Red October series of scenarios!
Nothing like another bitter scenario in Stalingrad, the Russians are in a mean mood and want some of their buildings back!

Thanks for subscribing and Enjoy! Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Also if anyone has any questions on #52 or Dispatches in general, or did not get the issue and think they should have, just e-mail me directly at:

aslbunker@aol.com

I'm getting away from this computer until the AM, I'll answer every question in the morning.

Again, see complete info on #52 at my monthly update at the ASL Emporium at this website.

Thanks again and Enjoy! Your ASL Comrade, Vic.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Hi Vic,

I sent you $16 for a re-subscription. #52 was my last issue.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Always look forward to this zine been loads of great scenarios in it , cannot thank you enough for all the work and dedication you put in to it .

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Always look forward to this zine been loads of great scenarios in it , cannot thank you enough for all the work and dedication you put in to it .
Thanks again Olli, we do try real hard here to put out the best product we can.

We playtest these scenarios to the best of our ability along with a squad of volunteers who help, the results on ROAR are at times somewhat puzzling but you live and learn and try to do better as you go along.

I love this hobby and the people in it, I will try to publish Dispatches as long as I can.

Thanks again for your interest and support, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Also guys, if ever ordering the newsletter and paying via PayPal, they no longer automatically include the e-mail the payment is coming from so the only way I can send you an issue is if YOU include a note in the payment with 'send to your e-mail address.' So please keep this in mind and make sure I can see your e-mail whenever ordering the newsletter.

Thanks again and roll low, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys, just a quick note, as usual I have seen a dozen or so broken e-mails bounce back at me when I transmitted #52 a couple weeks ago.

If you think you are a subscriber and were due a #52 but did not receive your copy, then just e-mail me directly at:

aslbunker@aol.com

I will reply with your subscription status and if you were due an issue, will send #52 to you.

Anyone else wants in either e-mail me at the above or go to my Monthly Update in the ASL Emporium link at this website.

Thanks again for all your interest and support and enjoy #52! Your ASL Comrade, Vic.

P.S. Also guys, if ever ordering the newsletter and paying via PayPal, they no longer automatically include the e-mail the payment is coming from so the only way I can send you an issue is if YOU include a note in the payment with 'send to your e-mail address.' So please keep this in mind and make sure I can see your e-mail whenever ordering the newsletter.