Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Gotta love technology at times.

In any event, if there are any other questions about missing issues, subscription status, new e-mails, etc send those to:

aslbunker@aol.com and I'll answer them later this weekend.

Thanks again to the response to Dispatch #47 so far! Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys, still hearing from subscribers who did not get their copy of #47 for a variety of reasons so if you think you are still owed one please e-mail me at:

aslbunker@aol.com

Anyone who is missing an issue I'll knock a $1 off your resubscription.

Thanks again for everyone's interest and support, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Dispatch Issue #47 being transmitted on aslbunker1@gmail.com
Last Issue in subject line of e-mail from aslbunker1@gmail.com

Hello to everyone in the ASL Community.

I am very pleased and somewhat surprised that considering where I was
last summer with a tick Bourne illness that I have indeed with the help
of my friends, put together Dispatch #47 and it is being transmitted
from the e-mail listed above. See the thread at Game Squad Forum if
unaware of what happened to me. In any event, I'm doing a bit better
now and glad to get this issue out.

As usual, the issue will be transmitted as a PDF file in batches depending on your last issue.
This last issue will be mentioned in the subject of the e-mail. It has 4 new scenarios, great
articles by Carl Nogueira and Todd Rezack plus the usual regional tourney coverage.

Also since the ASL Community was so generous with our Go Fund Me request I just
wanted to again put out a Thank You for all your donations and well-wishes.
I am keeping the price per subscription, back-issue, and WORKs order the same
because of the above until Issue #50 goes out next year in which there will be a
price increase at that time, details below.

As for now:
New Subscription - $15.00 (Going up to $20.00 as mentioned above).
Re-subscription - $14.00 - (18.00 ").

Back Issues - stays at $3.00 each or $2.00 if missing MMP Content.
WORKs Orders - A subscription & All Back Issues $65,00 ($75.00").

If interested send your payments via PayPal to

PinkFloydFan1954@aol.com

If you have any questions for subscription status, etc; e-mail me at:

aslbunker@aol.com

Again I want to Thank everyone for everything as I recuperate and see attached issue.
Enjoy! Your ASL Comrade, Vic.
Hi guys, still hearing from lost subscribers with broken e-mails so if you fit the bill, e-mail me at:

aslbunker@aol.com

And I'll check out your status.

I'll have a real update on the newsletter later this month.

Enjoy #47! Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Well, could have been worse, thank Carl Nogueira for being the voice of reason, we brieflly thought of having 4 paratroop/glider scenarios in the next issue but he nixed the idea since he is doing the article going with it, we'll split them into 2 each instead for #48 & 49 and get a couple non-funky scenarios in instead for each. They all look good in any event and Thanks to Carl, Vic.

Last edited:

Goh

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llMalaysia
Gotta love technology at times.

In any event, if there are any other questions about missing issues, subscription status, new e-mails, etc send those to:

aslbunker@aol.com and I'll answer them later this weekend.

Thanks again to the response to Dispatch #47 so far! Vic.
Hello Vic,

I am a newbie to ASL from Malaysia, and I would like to subscribe to your DFTB magazine in pdf format. I wrote to you at aslbunker@aol.com a few weeks ago, but I have not received any answer from you yet. I would like to back order all the issues from #1 till current. What is the cost and I would like to pay via PayPal. Thank you.

Regards,

Goh

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
Hello Vic,

I am a newbie to ASL from Malaysia, and I would like to subscribe to your DFTB magazine in pdf format. I wrote to you at aslbunker@aol.com a few weeks ago, but I have not received any answer from you yet. I would like to back order all the issues from #1 till current. What is the cost and I would like to pay via PayPal. Thank you.

Regards,

Goh
Excvellent choice, welcome to ASL!

Reactions: Goh

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hello Vic,

Regards,

Goh
That is odd, as even with my memory issues from my tick bite, etc; I do answer my e-mail and all my hobby questions.

Please try again at:

aslbunker@aol.com

I promise to get back to you ASAP though weekends tend to be busy but I'll be in touch within a day or 2 at max and I am very much interested in getting in contact with you. In brief it cost $65.00 and you would send the USA $ via PayPal to my other e-mail at:

PinkFloydFan1954@aol.com

Thanks again for your interest and consideration, if you send money over the weekend, look for pdf issues starting to be transmitted to you on Monday. You would get current Issue #47 and all 46 back issues within a week, you would be good until #50 and look for #48 in August. Do e-mail at the first e-mail with any other questions and I look further to it.

Your ASL Comrade, Vic.

Goh

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llMalaysia
That is odd, as even with my memory issues from my tick bite, etc; I do answer my e-mail and all my hobby questions.

Please try again at:

aslbunker@aol.com

I promise to get back to you ASAP though weekends tend to be busy but I'll be in touch within a day or 2 at max and I am very much interested in getting in contact with you. In brief it cost $65.00 and you would send the USA $ via PayPal to my other e-mail at:

PinkFloydFan1954@aol.com

Thanks again for your interest and consideration, if you send money over the weekend, look for pdf issues starting to be transmitted to you on Monday. You would get current Issue #47 and all 46 back issues within a week, you would be good until #50 and look for #48 in August. Do e-mail at the first e-mail with any other questions and I look further to it.

Your ASL Comrade, Vic.
Thank you, Vic.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hello Vic,

Regards,

Goh
Heya Goh ---- Great move dude!!

Rock SgtDan

Reaction score
First name
Dan
Country
llSlovenia
The other day I read an article about how someone is working using on combinations of the 3 antibiotics they have to choose from, in order to really knock out chronic tick illness.