dirt nap for a terrorist...

Whizbang1963

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
GO NAVY!

Seal Team Rock!

Valor and Honor!

Thanks to our loyal allies for sticking with us over the course of our hunt for this bastard!

Corwin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
While you cannot meet the 'actuals' you can still 'put cash on the bar'...by giving said to Wounded Warrior Fund or similar Vet Org. of your choice. I am sure the actuals would take that action by you as equal to the beer they might have had on your tab.
Excellent suggestion. Just made a contribution.

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Although it may be satisfying to the US and somewhat disruptive to Islamic guerrilla movements in the short term, it does not change much, really. It is not equivalent to the death of Hitler as the head of an organised belligerent state. AQ is a dispersed and amorphous organisation. The Taliban were allies, not the same organisation and will be relatively unaffected. They will have the moral satisfaction of him dying while facing his enemies and a martyr as such, rather than topping himself as abandoning his people as some seeing Hitler having done.
Hey man...don't be a buzz killer!

Can we have at least a week or so before the bleeding hearts in Europe start telling us that killing the most wanted terrorist on the planet wasn't really a good thing? :nuts:

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Hey man...don't be a buzz killer!

Can we have at least a week or so before the bleeding hearts in Europe start telling us that killing the most wanted terrorist on the planet wasn't really a good thing? :nuts:
Just saying, don't get over excited.

John Bark

ASL 4 FUN only!!!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So Osama bin Laden was buried at sea just as Japan had dumped radioactive water into the ocean.

This has the makings of an awesome monster movie.
Vinnie...outstanding...you got a rep from me on this one!!! Well done and too funny! Just made my kids watch a movie my dad took me and my brothers and sisters to at the drive in, War of the Garantuas!!!!

sarfs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I heard there is a new drink called the bin Laden; two shots and a splash of water.

Thunderchief

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I'm looking for a t-shirt with something like "SEAL Team 6 - Takin' the bin out" with a picture of a SEAL on the front - anyone got one to sell? :D