Dinant HASL

Khill

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
there was a play test map at Noreaster, i think Ron D had it. it looked pretty sweet

Khill

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
The crossing viewed from the south
as far as all these pics go...

they do not do the map i saw any justice

it is an interesting and unique action on an impressive map

another for the 'can't wait for this one' que

:yummy:

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
as far as all these pics go...

they do not do the map i saw any justice

it is an interesting and unique action on an impressive map

another for the 'can't wait for this one' que

:yummy:
If it is being published by MMP can we have it after HP with the Finns and BEFORE YANKS v2??

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
If it is being published by MMP can we have it after HP with the Finns and BEFORE YANKS v2??
Jeez Olli, give the newbies something to chew on!

Phlegm

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
One thing about this module that will be a bit different is the size of most of the scenarios. The tourney sized (2-4 hour) scenarios I have so far are both night actions. The others will be medium (6-10 hour) or large (10+ Hour) ones.

I tend to like the meatier scenarios where a single DR won't cause you to be screwed. A bad DR is just part of the narrative not the descicive event of a days gaming.

I have in mind a couple of other tourney sized scenarios. But they will be the kind you start at around 1600 and figure on playing till bedtime. Whenever that might be ...

clavain

Waiting for Godot
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
One thing about this module that will be a bit different is the size of most of the scenarios. The tourney sized (2-4 hour) scenarios I have so far are both night actions. The others will be medium (6-10 hour) or large (10+ Hour) ones.

I tend to like the meatier scenarios where a single DR won't cause you to be screwed. A bad DR is just part of the narrative not the descicive event of a days gaming.

I have in mind a couple of other tourney sized scenarios. But they will be the kind you start at around 1600 and figure on playing till bedtime. Whenever that might be ...
Heretic! All my Keren scenarios will be under two hours, to properly represent the months of slogging through the hills. :)

Edit: Hope you are naming one of the scenarios "Par la bouche de nos canons" and including a 6+1 Colonel Chabot counter.

Last edited:

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Will there be an "Historical Write-up" that comes with this HASL?

Any new "toys" that will appear in the HASL?