Differences for 37L gun between SK2 and SKEP

ireland94

Starter Kit Teacher/Mento
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have been preparing individual nationality Starter Kit To Hit Charts.

For example:

1) Starter Kit German To Hit Chart
2) Starter Kit Russian To Hit Chart
3) Starter Kit American To Hit Chart
4) Starter Kit British To Hit Chart
5) Starter Kit Italian To Hit Chart
6) Starter Kit Axis Minor To Hit Chart
7) Starter Kit Allies Minor To Hit Chart

German SW MGs, ATRs, mortars, Guns, and AFV mounted Guns from all the Starter Kits will be on a single page.

This is particularly handy because you do not need 3 To Hit Charts, i.e., SK2, SK3, and SKEP.

However, I have come upon an issue that leaves me perplexed and wonder what is wrong with the 37L Gun listed on the To Hit Chart for SK2 and SKEP.

To help try to find a solution, I have also included the associated values from BOB (Big Orange Book alias ASLRB) C3 TO HIT TABLE (assuming of course that I can use C3 - LOL).

Consider ONLY the Infantry Target Type [ITT] for German 37L Gun and the ranges below:

range.............7-12............13-18...........19-24
---------.....----------.....-----------.....-----------
SK2............7/6(3/2)........6/5(2/2)........5/4(2/1)
SKEP...........7/6(3/2)........5/4(2/1)........4/3(1/1)
BOB............7/6(3/2)........5/4(2/1)........4/3(1/1)

Please note that the not so beautiful table above had multiple spaces to nicely align the entries but multiple spaces compressed out so I had to replace the multiple spaces with ".", ick is correct. I did manage to get a fixed pitch font.

I tried searching Gamesquad as I vaguely remember some issues associated with the 37L but is this that same issue?

Of course searching Gamesquad with the their search feature is about worthless, for example, no I do not want to know about World Of Warcraft results. The filtering leaves me unfulfilled.

I prefer using the SKEP because it agrees with BOB, but is what is going on with SK2?

This paradox implies that all scenarios published prior to the release of SKEP that also use a German 37L Gun may have different outcomes when using the SK2 vs. SKEP To Hit Tables.

Now try to explain this anomaly to a newbie.

Am I on drugs or breaking down with Oldzheimer's that my children threaten me with?

Pat

Pocky101

Reaction score
Looking forward to you having these done. I hate all the different charts I have to lug around for SK games. No knowing which gun/vehicle is on which chart and having to hunt for them.