Devil's Advocacy

Cpl. Canfield

Reaction score
"Time to star banning some of these clowns" - The Lyin' King
Always with the race-hate, huh Pit?
--- Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofsky

Da's RACis'!!
That's two threads now that feature displays of insensitivity to our clownish bretheren. It's like they're trying to turn back the clock!
Well, I suppose we have to be shown the problem, in all its ugly glory, before we can solve it. Firehoses and burned churches, on the way to a the Promised Land.
(the good news is, an AWful lot of them can carpool together on the way)

The Pitman's of the world would do well to remember that, when clowns are banned, only bands will have clowns. Or . . . something like that.

Last edited:

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Every embedded mole has to start as a mere provocateur. Pitmans fear is that he will be replaced by younger, fresher dischordia.
Mayhaps you should start your own discussion blog on CSW like Pitman has and see how many folks you can get to participate?

The only reason people here participate in threads you started at all is that the whiny and asinine nature of your posts is just too offensive to let stand without comment in an established forum that one used to be comfortable in.

You should thank Pitman as the fact that it is him doing the asking (more of a demand actually) is just about the only reason you have not been shown the door .....yet. So far the vast majority of contacts that I have had want you gone....and at some point that will overcome my annoyance at Pitman's demands.

If there are two things I can't stand, its Pitman and Dorosh getting self-righteous and making demands. Your behavior is beginning to take a very close 3rd.

Last edited:

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
If there are two things I can't stand, its Pitman and Dorosh getting self-righteous and making demands. Your behavior is beginning to take a very close 3rd.
Dear Mr. Jazz,

Though we have never met, I hope that you will excuse my impertinence in writing to you regarding a most vexing problem.

I am communicating with you in regard to the matter of Mr. Dan Rockhead. Whilst I am entirely in sympathy with you concerning your reluctance to be seen in the same camp as Messrs Pitman and Dorosh, may I be so bold to suggest that they might, just might, be right with regards to the sanity and good of this community? To use terms that are not appropriate for polite company: Ban the Bugger (and any of his sock puppets)! I am sure they will be able to find some alternative street corner to expound their views and you will have the support of a great many if not most of this community in this matter. This one has become particularly tiresome and does not even have the virtue of being even mildly amusing like our dear departed SLAAK.

Your most obedient servant,

Paul M. Weir.

Last edited:

synicbast

ASLOK Junkie
Reaction score
First name
Peter
Country
llNew Zealand
I ask questions and respond to comments. If people can't handle that, the IGNORE function exists.

First they came for the Jews...
Don't you ****ing dare equate your current degree of self-generated dislike about your patent trolling with genocide! You are a ****ing blight on this forum, you contribute nothing of worth, you just exist here right now because someone is currentlyunable to put the needs and respect for this community ahead of their personal hangups about two posters. How about you just **** right off. Right now.

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Troll SgtRock and CplCanfeed have been discovered:

[video=youtube;1kFNYuteAjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kFNYuteAjA[/video]

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Mike real name is Mike I used futbol because I like soccer and thats how its spelled in German.
At long last there's some point in reading this otherwise (IMHO) horrible thread...

Mike, please allow me to correct you: In German it is spelled "Fußball". In Spanish it is "el fútbol". :OHNO:

Edit: Oops, Swiftandsure pointed that out before me...

von Marwitz

Last edited: