DethNet

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
People, I'm just waiting for a bit more information before we start posting some good content in here! I can tell you that we had a banner week - we're getting close to 60 members already, and have been managing to run a minimum of two instances per day. (As many as half a dozen!) We have had tremendous amounts of help from the higher levels to assist the lower level players, and this is exactly the type of thing that our guild focuses on!

We're not your typical guild of a handful of level 70 leet-types that 'own' the place, nor will you find the guild chat full of moronic swearing and infantile infighting. Our membership is generally centered around the same levels of experience (there are no players at level 40 yet, nor will there be until the membership grows to that point - new members must be around the same level as everyone else), and we plan to grow together into a powerful guild made up of solid people that know what being part of a team is all about. We already have people raving about how much they like the guld, and how different it is from others that they have been invovled with.

Not too bad for our very first guild experience!

We also have the coolest tabard that I have yet to come across, if I do say so myself! DethNet is currently recruiting members up to a max level of ~36 (and anything lower is just fine!), and we are growing fast!

If you have any questions, please feel free to fire away in the forum here, and I'll do my best to provide you with whatever information you need. More details and content will soon be coming, but it's a bit of a process as we're still getting set up!

Last edited:

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
So this is why it took you so long to get me my TOAW turn? :laugh:

Rompa

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
That sound interesting, I just started too play WoW (5 days now) and I need alot of advise and help, myabe I should consider starting a new char at that Realm...

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
That sound interesting, I just started too play WoW (5 days now) and I need alot of advise and help, myabe I should consider starting a new char at that Realm...
If you're new, I would strongly suggest it! We're very friendly and helpful - you'll find, as you advance in levels, that there are a great amount of quests, dungeons etc that you simply cannot complete on your own without the help of others. And, of course, these quests/dungeons are where are the really good loot comes from! :laugh:

We'd be very happy to welcome you as a new member, and help you get through the learning curve!

Lightning's Blade is on the US Servers, join us! All you need do is create a character there (Horde!) and then leave me a message here (or in-game) and I'll see that you get added! There are several other players that can add you to our guild once you have a character going, as I'm working during standard business hours MTN time (GMT -7), but there are many people online at any given time with the ability to invite you. Just let me know your character's name, and when you can be on, and I'll have someone watch for you!

There's no pressure, all members are free to play as little (or as much) as they want, with no worries about being booted or demoted. Everyone is free to leave at any time with no hard feelings - but I do believe you'll be pleasantly surprised at our little growing community!

Hope to see you soon!

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I still have 3 turns in my inbox (Francis seems to get them back to me about 5 seconds after I hit the 'send' button... :D ), so no worries there!

canelle

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Wondering who plays early morning, late night...whichever way you look at it. I work nights and don't start playing until I get home (4-6am!!) There is never anyone on then. Haven't had a chance to get involved with guild quests yet, but I sure could use some help doing a couple things

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I almost always log in between 6 - 7am (Mtn) for a quick look at the AH, maybe a quick quest if I got up early, prior to leaving for work.

Weekends are the real time for me to do some serious gaming.

Canelle said:
Haven't had a chance to get involved with guild quests yet, but I sure could use some help doing a couple things
Well, post away! What quests or runs do you need? I'm in a house with 5 people that are at all sorts of various levels, and we've done many runs for people. Post what you need, and we'll try to work out a time to assist!

SirBungee

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ok Ive finally arrived sorry i took So long its a long way from Lagrimmar! I need to get to lvl 40 so it'll be easier to get to this forum.
So how is everbody doing, good i hope! you new members that come on enjoy your stay and if you need anything im an Engineer with very high skill lvl I can even make Exploding sheep BAAAA!!!! BOOOM!!!:]

Last edited by a moderator:

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Can a non-engineer use them, Canibis? (Oh, by the way everyone, Bungee is Canibis :laugh: Hard to get away from a user name you've been using for over a decade, eh?)

Good to see you in here!

corbix

screenshot guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
i play in the morning alot 7am-10am and at night 3pm and on

also wondering if anyone is going to post a real picture of them selfs i rembered that beeyatch had said somthing about it on TS and most of us said "yea ok" but no one ever mentioned it agian .. i will if you guys do:p

Last edited:

D3adkl0wn

..your own personal Jesus
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
well I'll post pics of me, for i care not about the "interweb" prowlers lol

So without further adieu.

and just for fun.. (yes i have WAY too much time on my hands)

D3adkl0wn

..your own personal Jesus
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
um, i used my webcam to record, then i broke the file into single frames w/ some freeware prog that i can't remember what it was called, then i put it into bridge, and did each frame seperatly.. lol.. took like 2 hrs