Desperation Morale Website Updates?

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
From what I understand: Mark's real life job has taken over. I don't think he was at ASLOK either, which was in his home area.

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have been getting the products but haven't yet found the motivation for an update. But the space where I'm dumping the products is getting full, so it may be forced on me relatively soon.

I wasn't at ASLOK primarily because the multivalent booster had not become available soon enough. Also the ongoing health issues with my knees (long story) I've had the past 13 months, which makes walking even short distances difficult. I hope I can be there next year. Winter Offensive is just too spread out for me, but the ASLOK hotel is compact and vertically arranged. I haven't played ASL since the pandemic hit.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hope all is well and gets better for ya. Miss the updates, always a fun read.

I have been getting the products but haven't yet found the motivation for an update. But the space where I'm dumping the products is getting full, so it may be forced on me relatively soon.

I wasn't at ASLOK primarily because the multivalent booster had not become available soon enough. Also the ongoing health issues with my knees (long story) I've had the past 13 months, which makes walking even short distances difficult. I hope I can be there next year. Winter Offensive is just too spread out for me, but the ASLOK hotel is compact and vertically arranged. I haven't played ASL since the pandemic hit.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States

Hope the health issues become manageable for you. Since I messed up my back in the Spring of 2020 I have some walking problems but mainly can't sit for extended periods. Get healthy and motivated soon. It's not the same forum without your contributions and input.