Desperation Morale website updated

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi. Just a quick note to let people know that I think the Desperation Morale website update is completed, at least for now. The update consisted of behind the scenes software updates and a few development fixes that you won't even notice (hopefully), as well as a significant update of the World of ASL Compendium on the site to include the latest products, so far as I have identified them. Let me know if there is anything missing.

The site cost me a couple thousands dollars to maintain and upgrade this past year, so I may set up a gofundme page for those who are interested in helping support the DM website. The site itself and all its content will always be free.

cathmor01

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Bryan
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for all you do Mark. I would be happy to support a go-fund-me campaign. Please let us know when it’s launched.

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've started reading through the entries, from oldest to newest, and I've encountered a recurring typo in the CH! (appropriately) GWASL modules. You have a release year of "20120". Perhaps you should leave those in as an homage to CH! copy-editing standards.
I can't find this at all. Can you give me the URLs of the ones you've seen?

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I can't find this at all. Can you give me the URLs of the ones you've seen?
It's the three GWASL packs from the beginning of 2020: IX, X, XI.

My reference to "oldest" was somewhat indistinct on that matter. Sorry.

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
The site cost me a couple thousands dollars to maintain and upgrade this past year, so I may set up a gofundme page for those who are interested in helping support the DM website. The site itself and all its content will always be free.
Where (website link) can we support?

Jeffery

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The site cost me a couple thousands dollars to maintain and upgrade this past year, so I may set up a gofundme page for those who are interested in helping support the DM website.
Have you a Paypal email address? It's easy to chip in to that.

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Stardate: 20120.
I know the format is wrong, Star Trek aficionados need not apply.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I am further surprise you think I actually care. -- jim
You admit to being surprised almost as often as Pitcavage admits to getting confused. If you want to achieve mastery, though, you have to prove it. Mark's inability to find typos on his own website even after having them pointed out to him is next level. Compared to that, you're just a hack.