Desperation Morale website down.....but for how long?

Augie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looks like 2018 went awol though, or were there no 2018 products posted (do not remember this in detail).
The DM site has not had a review update for nearly 2 years. The last review updates were about mid-2017, so it does not even cover all of 2017, let alone 2018.

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
The DM site has not had a review update for nearly 2 years. The last review updates were about mid-2017, so it does not even cover all of 2017, let alone 2018.
Yes, there has been an significant increase in his work load, so he can't review as often. Maybe in a couple of years, the recent spike in activity will settle down to a less frantic level, we can hope.

Sparky

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Glad to see the site back up. Though I don't always agree with him and feel he doesn't see the forest for humping his pet trees his site is such a valued resource for the hobby and such a source of information. To say of being not dry in the least. He does appear to have quite the sense of humor and he makes for easy and fun reading.

I think Mark's online presence (like so many of us) does not match his in person presence. So much is lost in translation when we type our interactions.
Yeah... one of life great mysteries to me. Probably ranking only below why Long Time Gone wasn't including on CS&N's grt's album.. is why people feel to the need to be a different person online. And usually for the worst. The way many behave online.. pull that shit in persona and you'll likely get your nose broken.

I've met a lot of people over the years in person after engaging for years on the Internet and it still blows me away man to hear them say.. not that I am so different from my Internet personna but so much like it. Whatever man...

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
I think Mark's online presence (like so many of us) does not match his in person presence. So much is lost in translation when we type our interactions.
I have met him, briefly, and talked to him on the phone. Seemed like a real nice guy to me.

The Internet has a way of distorting our perceptions of each other.