Desperation Morale Update - Where oh Where are You!

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
The Americans started it all with there Cracker Jacks. The molasses-flavored, caramel-coated popcorn and peanuts was pretty good IMO.
Did you ever have Lucky Elephant popcorn growing up? It was pink candy, also had a prize inside.

Brad M-V

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I packed my cheeks right full of Lucky Elephant popcorn many times. I forgot the name of it until you reminded me just now, I preferred it over the Cracker Jacks in fact. Good times. :)

tmanmerlin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Half of 2018 is gone. Pitmann must be working hard, a.k.a. making money. So Start spending your money on ASL so we can see the reviews !!

:D

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Someone may want to take over the "ASL review" franchise, but i doubt Mark would give away the rights. :)

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
Somebody on Bookface asked when would DM be updated and Mark responded today:

The sad fact is that I have suffered from ASL burnout for some years and the work involved in the website was a major contributing factor to that. Time has always been hard to find for the website and in the past couple of years energy has been equally hard to find. I've still been buying all the items--except for Critical Hit, I gave up on that--and indeed have most of them in a bin a couple of feet away from me. I haven't given up on the website, but I need for my batteries to recharge and they are only doing so very slowly. That same burnout is why I lost interest in Gamesquad and Consimworld--though you'll note I still pay some attention here. I don't want my burnout to become total, so I am not going to force myself to work on anything.

zalan.reilly

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llAlgeria
Hi All

Its now turning March! - we do miss it and I am surprised that I reverse image search email checker port checker am the first to ask - we all don't agree with it but I am hanging out for this valuable input! - Gee Korea, WO in deluxe, Schmit just to name a few

Obviously I apologize sincerely if Mark is sick and I have just made him feel worse by my request but I am just a fan of his work

Cheers

Rob :)
are you not tired of that repetitive, ad nauseam game?

Last edited:

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada

kumarkuldeep6

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I seam to recollect MMP giving him the green light to create content for the next reprinting of the French Module.