Desperation Morale Update - Where oh Where are You!

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Impeachment is easy (ask BJ Clinton); conviction and removal from office is another story entirely.
Exactly. Most people don't know what impeachment actually means. Nixon was impeached, but he resigned before legal action could be taken to remove him from office. He was then pardoned by Gerald Ford. Mere impeachment doesn't remove someone from office.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Impeachment is easy (ask BJ Clinton); conviction and removal from office is another story entirely.
That, and the last thing we need is to have the Orange One replaced by the Christian zealot Pence.

I would be happy with a Congress that would even consider impeachment which would mean it will not kow tow to his mindless whims in the actual running of the country.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I just found out Kinder eggs are back on sale in the US. I can only presume this was one of Trump's common sense victories. They were never banned in Canada.

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just found out Kinder eggs are back on sale in the US. I can only presume this was one of Trump's common sense victories. They were never banned in Canada.
I'd had never heard of Kinder eggs until this post. Now I've seen commercials and this past weekend there were some at the grocery check-out stand.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I'd had never heard of Kinder eggs until this post. Now I've seen commercials and this past weekend there were some at the grocery check-out stand.
They've always been there, you just had no reason to care. It's like buying a (insert car name here). You never realize just how many are on the road until you buy one yourself...

Sparky

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
if you really wanted to be evil Jazz, you would have moved it to the CH subfolder. Lords knows 90% of his reviews seem to be of CH material haha.