Dennis Hess Questions

Dennis Hess

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
F13.1, F7.31, B26.43, D8.2, A.9. An AFV enters a Broken Ground hex containing a Wire fortification. F13.1 requires a Sand Bog DR for the Broken Ground and B26.43 requires a Bog DR due to the presence of the Wire.

I. Are both a Sand Bog DR and a Bog DR required upon entering the hex?
A. If ‘yes’ to (I), does it matter which is rolled first?
1. If ‘yes’ to (I.A), does the Moving Player (ie, ATTACKER) choose?
a) If ‘no’ to (I.A.1), does the non-Moving Player (ie, DEFENDER choose?
2. If ‘no’ to (I.A), is the first Bog DR determined by Random Selection?

B. If ‘no’ to (I), does the ATTACKER choose which Bog roll to take?
1. If ‘no’ to (I.B), does the DEFENDER choose which Bog roll to take?
a) If ‘no’ to (I.B.1) is the Bog roll determined by Random Selection?

C. If ‘yes’ to either (I.A.2) or (I.B.1.a) and the Random Selection DR is doubles, are both Bog checks taken?
1. If ‘yes’ to (I.C), does the ATTACKER choose which Bog roll is taken first/taken?
a) If ‘no’ to (I.C.1), does the DEFENDER choose which Bog roll is taken first/taken?

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
F13.1, F7.31, B26.43, D8.2, A.9. An AFV enters a Broken Ground hex containing a Wire fortification. F13.1 requires a Sand Bog DR for the Broken Ground and B26.43 requires a Bog DR due to the presence of the Wire.

I. Are both a Sand Bog DR and a Bog DR required upon entering the hex?
A. If ‘yes’ to (I), does it matter which is rolled first?
1. If ‘yes’ to (I.A), does the Moving Player (ie, ATTACKER) choose?
a) If ‘no’ to (I.A.1), does the non-Moving Player (ie, DEFENDER choose?
2. If ‘no’ to (I.A), is the first Bog DR determined by Random Selection?

B. If ‘no’ to (I), does the ATTACKER choose which Bog roll to take?
1. If ‘no’ to (I.B), does the DEFENDER choose which Bog roll to take?
a) If ‘no’ to (I.B.1) is the Bog roll determined by Random Selection?

C. If ‘yes’ to either (I.A.2) or (I.B.1.a) and the Random Selection DR is doubles, are both Bog checks taken?
1. If ‘yes’ to (I.C), does the ATTACKER choose which Bog roll is taken first/taken?
a) If ‘no’ to (I.C.1), does the DEFENDER choose which Bog roll is taken first/taken?
Where are Perry's answers to these questions?

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I don't think they have been answered yet.
Ah. :geek: Have you sent them to Perry at MMP? This thread is is used to post the final Q&A's so that they may be compiled for Klas' combined Q&A PDF. Perhaps you were unaware that Perry will not answer questions posted here in this forum. You must send your questions to asl_qa@multimanpublishing.com and then post them here for inclusion in the combined Q&A compilation found at Klas' site. However, having said as much, very often if you post your questions in the Rules & Errata section as a separate thread they may be answered without the need to send them to Perry at MMP. All's good as I'm fairly certain a moderator will move your post to the proper section. (They're pretty helpful in that regard).

Have a great day and hope your questions are addressed by the masses.:unsure:🆒

Dennis Hess

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ah. :geek: Have you sent them to Perry at MMP? This thread is is used to post the final Q&A's so that they may be compiled for Klas' combined Q&A PDF. Perhaps you were unaware that Perry will not answer questions posted here in this forum. You must send your questions to asl_qa@multimanpublishing.com and then post them here for inclusion in the combined Q&A compilation found at Klas' site. However, having said as much, very often if you post your questions in the Rules & Errata section as a separate thread they may be answered without the need to send them to Perry at MMP. All's good as I'm fairly certain a moderator will move your post to the proper section. (They're pretty helpful in that regard).

Have a great day and hope your questions are addressed by the masses.:unsure:🆒
I appreciate the info ;) . I'll follow up.

ScottRomanowski

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm certain that both Bog Checks are made. I don't think there's any rule that talks about the order, so I think it's up to the ATTACKER to choose the order. The ATTACKER could make the Wire Bog Check first (hoping to remove the wire, B26.53), then the sand Bog Check (which would be moot if the vehicle bogged on the wire).