Deluxe boards future?

esprcorn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just curious if the boards from the Deluxe pack will make it into future scenario packs? Or if there are plans for further Deluxe packs?

thively

Reaction score
One scenario of LFT 14 uses Deluxe boards and there are a few others under development. We also have a Deluxe pack 2 project, with 4 other boards that are already drawn, but it will take some time before its release.

Best,

X
Good to hear that there will be more deluxe boards. I hope scenario designers will make use of them. Also, Xavier, while the artwork was ok on the first set, I hope there will be improvements in the artwork for the next set of boards. I will definitely be buying them.

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
One scenario of LFT 14 uses Deluxe boards and there are a few others under development. We also have a Deluxe pack 2 project, with 4 other boards that are already drawn, but it will take some time before its release.

Best,

X
I'm hoping you go with the tri-fold method MMP used for their deluxe pack. It makes traveling with the boards to tournaments much easier.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I'm hoping you go with the tri-fold method MMP used for their deluxe pack. It makes traveling with the boards to tournaments much easier.
I'd rather prefer two fold. The board will rest better on the table. In either case, the boards will not fit a DIN-A-4 protective sleeve, so Deluxe boards will be somewhat a PITA to carry. Thus less folds are preferrable.

von Marwitz