Delayed Entry

Rocket48

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A scenario says that a second group of troops my enter on turn #2 or later. I believe this group must enter together on same turn, two or later. My friend believes that he may bring some or all in at the same time and others later. A2.5 doesn't help. What say you all?

sarfs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A scenario says that a second group of troops my enter on turn #2 or later. I believe this group must enter together on same turn, two or later. My friend believes that he may bring some or all in at the same time and others later. A2.5 doesn't help. What say you all?
I've always played that you can enter all or some if it says on or later. Once setup for entry, they have to enter that turn but can wait until the Adv. Ph. to do it.

Jon

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
To give the correct answer, we would need the exact wording on the scenario card for this group of reinforcements

Cheers
Jon

DerBlitzer

Reaction score
Country
llTurkey
Oops, sorry, title made me mistake this for a sex advice forum...

But since I'm here, typically the "or later" means you can split them up across turns. But Jon is right, would need exact wording.