Defensive Fire as a passenger

atomic

Reaction score
First name
Asad
Country
llSweden
I was playing Hitdorf on the Rhine as the Germans recently when an evil 10-2 and 747 moved towards halftrack with a passenger 467w/lmg squad. Of course, the halftrack and its passengers fired at them but the 10-2 and 747 survived the 20(+1) attack. Since the Americans had moved into woods and expended 2 MF thought I'd have a second change at firing SFF. However, to my surprise, of A8.3 will not allow for that! Did we play it correctly? No SFF for passengers? The 10-2 and 747 advanced into cc and quickly finished off the ht.

/asad

Doug Leslie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I was playing Hitdorf on the Rhine as the Germans recently when an evil 10-2 and 747 moved towards halftrack with a passenger 467w/lmg squad. Of course, the halftrack and its passengers fired at them but the 10-2 and 747 survived the 20(+1) attack. Since the Americans had moved into woods and expended 2 MF thought I'd have a second change at firing SFF. However, to my surprise, of A8.3 will not allow for that! Did we play it correctly? No SFF for passengers? The 10-2 and 747 advanced into cc and quickly finished off the ht.

/asad
Since SFF is restricted to infantry, I would say that you played it correctly.