Default contact for VASL bugs

uckelman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
We've been doing some gardening of the VASSAL bug tracker over the past few days and realized that nobody has been seeing the VASL bugs which land there.

Each category of bug has a default assignee. What email address should be the default assignee for VASL bugs?

(Also, there are two which happen a lot, which I'll point out once we have someone to receive the bug report notices...)

DougRim

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
We've been doing some gardening of the VASSAL bug tracker over the past few days and realized that nobody has been seeing the VASL bugs which land there.

Each category of bug has a default assignee. What email address should be the default assignee for VASL bugs?

(Also, there are two which happen a lot, which I'll point out once we have someone to receive the bug report notices...)
I was hoping that there would be a generic email associated with the vasl repository on github. If there is, I can't find it. Failing that, use dougerimmer@gmail.com.

uckelman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Do you have an account at vassalengine.org with that email address already? (If so, I don't find it. If you don't, I'll need you to register first, because the address needs to be associated with an account.)

DougRim

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Do you have an account at vassalengine.org with that email address already? (If so, I don't find it. If you don't, I'll need you to register first, because the address needs to be associated with an account.)
In that case, use dougrimmer@rogers.com. I have a VASSAL account under that name

uckelman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

uckelman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
There's a NPE problem in ASLBoardPicker (examples: 13105, 12968, 12945), and another in VASLThread (examples: 13013, 12847, 12846)

DougRim

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Thanks. I am starting to look at these and will work on some fixes once I can get the problem with my IDE solved.

DougRim

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Do you have a protocol for closing bugs and marking them fixed? I have already identified the problem with one and am testing the fix now.

uckelman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
For module bugs---they're yours, so if you have a fix and you're satisfied that it works, go ahead and close the bug.