Deep Battle Fungwu vs Desert

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Really? (blush) Well, that's the last place I'd have looked, LOL!

:hush::censored:

(Actually, old son, I don't seem to have it anymore......gotta copy?)
I have - yes. Gotta email address I can send it too?

Best wishes,
Steve

Fungwu

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Combat resumes the first of march.

I have allowed blue's stronger right wing to advance up to the red border on the east side of the map. Meanwhile, I've concentrated my own troops in the North by the blue border's western edge.

The possibility exists for both sides to launch an attack to envelop the other. Blue's forces in the center are fed by two rail lines. One crosses my front lines in the west two hexes behind my jump off point. Blue rail communications parallel my line for about 26 hexes where it is vulnerable to attack. My intention is that the blue line will be vulnerable somewhere and my forces can cut one rail line by ground attack.

Red forces contain 5 airborne divisions. These will provide a force to cut blue's second rail line in the eastern half of the map. This line is vulnerable in over 50 hexes. Its possible to drop the paratroops dispersed or concentrated to seriously block this line.

The aim is to cut supplies to half of blue's forces and then reduce them by further attacks while fighting off blue's own attack. The deployment here is flexible enough to meet any eventuality.