Decision on WO2021?

boylermaker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks Perry! I will keep checking the site in hopes of seeing it on pre-order soon.
That sounds like MMPish for "Expect it WO2022", but I would love to be surprised, as the Italians will complete my kit (and let me crack open my Brevity Assault).

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That sounds like MMPish for "Expect it WO2022", but I would love to be surprised, as the Italians will complete my kit (and let me crack open my Brevity Assault).
That is the last module I need to complete my new updated kit.

I gave away my old kit earlier this month. ("Heh Heh Heh, another player sucked into the void!")

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bumping this back up. I thought I had read someplace that some type of virtual event was being considered, but that may have been my imagination. Should be plenty of new/reprint stuff to order (assume the initial sale will run the same days the event would have occurred). Hope to see an update soon on the MMP site, and/or one of the social media pages. Looks like we should be back to more ftf gatherings by next summer.

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thank you, not having facebook this thread was extremely useful for me. Thanks
You would think the organizers would cross post to various ASL platforms if they want better attendance. Nothing in Discord and any post made here seems to be by others and happenstance.

I wonder of they only want those on The Face to attend.

The Purist

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gerry
Country
llCanada
Some notification or a link on their own website would have also been helpful. In any case, they have some desert action so I've thrown my hat in the ring in case they still have an opening.

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Apparently the initial roster is full. Not sure if they will run another one. I asked to be put on the bench if something opens up.

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
With Round 1 starting on Jan. 1st, when should we expect WO-related releases to be available? I normally get all my shopping done on the Friday of the convention, but since it will all be virtual this time, will products be released/on sale starting on Jan. 1st, or on Jan. 14th (which would have been the first day of the convention if 2021 had been a normal year)? Items like the WO Bonus Pack normally aren't for sale on the website until the week following the convention, but obviously that's not how it will work this year. Credit card is standing by.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
There has been no hint of a product release in January so far.

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Think I'd seen something about a WO Bonus Pack. Would also have anticipated possibly the new pocket rule books, but probably not enough time for HL.