Decision at Elst to be reprinted

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen

Brian Youst stated on the ASLSK Facebook page that MMP plans to reprint DaE at some point. This should occur after a number of regular ASL Modules are reprinted. No other details given. Good news on the whole, but it looks a while before it is back in print.

Thanks
Joe

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
Did he say that DaE will be routinely reprinted like an ASL module or the starter kits or will it be a singular reprint?

Conall

Reaction score
Country
ll
Brian specifically said: "Brian Youse Maybe because we plan on reprinting it but not until we have a chance to do so (i.e., after core modules get reprinted?)".

So it doesn't really answer your question, nor is it exactly clear when MMP will have considered themselves to have completed reprinting the core modules (by which I take it to mean the core ASL modules like FKaC etc. rather than the core ASLSK modules). While it's encouraging that it is in planning to reprint (once?) at some undetermined point in the future, it is little more than that. Welcome news nonetheless.

For what is worth I would probably buy another copy, as mine has got a great deal of use.