Decision at Elst Buyers!!

TheSQLGuru

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
For those of you not on the ASLSK Facebook group there are currently 49 members there who stated on a poll I posted that they want to buy AND PLAY DaE. Soooo, if you are an owner but never plan on playing it, or have played it and don't want it any more, PLEASE check over there for someone to take it off your hands!

Thanks in advance for your consideration!

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
For those of you not on the ASLSK Facebook group there are currently 49 members there who stated on a poll I posted that they want to buy AND PLAY DaE. Soooo, if you are an owner but never plan on playing it, or have played it and don't want it any more, PLEASE check over there for someone to take it off your hands!

Thanks in advance for your consideration!

Thanks for doing this!!

Joe

TheSQLGuru

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yep! It is sad to think there are that many people saying they want to play DaE but who may never get the chance since it is out of print. I KNOW that many full ASL players buy everything MMP puts out just to support them. And many ASLSK players purchased it and either gave up or moved up. So there are a LOT of copies of DaE sitting on shelves gathering dust!!

Kijug

Reaction score
First name
Matt
Country
llUnited States
Someone PM me for a copy...I have one to give. o_O

TheSQLGuru

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
True. But given how long it took to sell out, and the numerous reasons why, I am not concerned. I would rather have people playing. :)

Symphonic5

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I’ve heard it stated, if I remember correctly by MMP staff, that DaE will never be reprinted.

TheSQLGuru

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Whether or not that is true (and I wouldn't do it if I were them, at least without doing a preorder first), it remains a fact that MANY people ACTIVELY want to play it. Which is why I posted up for people to give theirs up. :)

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Whether or not that is true (and I wouldn't do it if I were them, at least without doing a preorder first), it remains a fact that MANY people ACTIVELY want to play it. Which is why I posted up for people to give theirs up. :)
Since you know for a fact that MANY people ACTIVELY want to play - then perhaps the easier way is to line the buyers up in the clear so folks with modules will give it a serious think.

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
Is there a VASL module? That would allow folks to play as long as one of them has a copy.