"Death to Facism" pack question.

MajorDomo

DM? Chuck H2O in his face
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I scan in A4 format FrFs and print as US letter. Only disadvantage in unit boxes are a bit too small.

Doug Kirk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just cut a little off the top and bottom of each FrF scenario and they fit right in US sized sleeves. Usually more than enough white space to allow for a snip with a paper cutter and not lose any content.

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
After I retired I was left with all my foreign tax filings in A4 binders and plastic sheet protectors. Color me lucky with respect to organizing A4 scenario cards except for the exorbitant foreign tax rates I had to pay in the past.

Cult.44

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Those dang Europeans. Why can't they use normal sized paper? I think the U.S. should impose tariffs until they straighten it out.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
I scan US Letter format scenario cards at the US standard and print them A4.
It works fine.

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
What a perverted world we live in if we cannot even agree on the standard size of a piece of paper.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Basically, the whole world agrees on a standard, with the exception, mostly, of northern and central America (and, if one believes Wikipedia, only Canada and the USA have not adopted the ISO standard for official purposes).

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Basically, the whole world agrees on a standard, with the exception, mostly, of northern and central America (and, if one believes Wikipedia, only Canada and the USA have not adopted the ISO standard for official purposes).
‘Murica fcuk yeah!

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Only one size of paper has been to the moon friend. Don't be held back by your paper. -- jim

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So do all the scenarios have an odd numbered board to set up on per a previous Q or do all of the scenarios just use odd numbered boards? (Inquiring minds want to know).:rolleyes::D

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
So do all the scenarios have an odd numbered board to set up on per a previous Q or do all of the scenarios just use odd numbered boards? (Inquiring minds want to know).:rolleyes::D
I am not sure I understand the question.

Odd numbered board as in board 17, but never board 22 ?

Or as in having 1 or 3 boards, but never 2 or 4 ?

How about using half of board 22 ? Does that count as 11 and therefore odd ?

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
What if you used 1 and a half boards? Or board 3 with board 6, does that make it odd? There is something odd about board 33, can you spot it? Is board 99 really board 66 and how odd is it?