Dead Space 2 Review

Scott Tortorice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
New review posted out front:

Dead Space 2

Dead Space 2 is one the most physically and mentally draining games I have ever had the pleasure of playing. It is hard to describe with any sort of detail just how intense the game is, but Dead Space 2 starts by punching you in the mouth and doesn’t let up till the credits roll. The atmosphere is superb, the action great, and the story is good; it’s easily the best game of the year thus far. In short, Visceral Games has taken an already great game and by tweaking or changing a few things, made Dead Space 2 the definition of what a sequel should be.
Thanks, Jason! :thumup:

Scott Tortorice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just checked in with NG4 and see your review has a temp of 50 degrees - a new record (it beat my Sins: Rebellion announcement that made 40 degrees :angry:). Good job! We'll make the boiling point yet! :D

kawaiku

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey nice review (though I'll never play the game). Also, would it not be prudent to mention in the begging, "written by Jason blah blah blah"?

Scott Tortorice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Oh shoot! I didn't catch I posted it under my name! :eek:

EDIT: Fixed! Sorry about that Jason. I forgot it automatically uses my name unless I edit the entry. Good catch, Kawai!