DC Heros

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's late and I do not feel like trying to piece it together myself: If a Japanese MMC uses all of its MF (to get into LOS of an enemy unit), can it then attempt to create a DC Hero/THH?

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Brian W said:
It's late and I do not feel like trying to piece it together myself: If a Japanese MMC uses all of its MF (to get into LOS of an enemy unit), can it then attempt to create a DC Hero/THH?
I see nothing in the rules preventing it. It would have no MF left, but it could be created.

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If the MMC creates a TH, the TH must conduct a banzai attack a la HW. If the MMC used 4MF, wouldn't the TH have 4MF of its own to use in the required Banzai attack, in the same manner that a beserk unit would pick up MF at the moment of going beserk and keep moving? :shock:

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No, because each MF spent before the hero was created is now considered to be two MF spent for the hero.

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No, because each MF spent before the hero was created is now considered to be two MF spent for the hero.
Help me out here Mark. What rule section provides for that conclusion?

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
1) make Banzai Charge (morale not increased by 1; subtract 2MF per MF previously expended)
There it is on the card. There is a reason I have those tucked into strategic locations in the RB. And there it is in the rules. G1.423 in the middle of the paragraph beneath the four bullets. The detail ...

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
Yes, but with 0 MF remaining there's not a lot it can immediately do; you might be better off waiting until the APh to create it (assuming you're ADJACENT to a suitable target).