DC Conscripts

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I've also offered to manage the list and coordinate future "meetups" at Game Parlor. If I end up managing things, I could use some help.
I made you a manager on the list. I have retained ownership (along with Jim M. and Bill) for now. I just want to make sure it is in good hands. One I am comfortable, I will turn over ownership. You should have a manage link when you go to the site. If you do, let me know when a good time is to chat via Skype to go over it. It should take about 10 minutes. -- jim

Scully

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey Jim,

I get the manage link and was able to get in and look around a bit. I should have some time over the weekend (had to cancel my trip), so let me know when you're available.

Brian

I made you a manager on the list. I have retained ownership (along with Jim M. and Bill) for now. I just want to make sure it is in good hands. One I am comfortable, I will turn over ownership. You should have a manage link when you go to the site. If you do, let me know when a good time is to chat via Skype to go over it. It should take about 10 minutes. -- jim

william.stoppel

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Excellent first meeting back for DC Conscripts. Looking forward to next month's Scripts gaming session on Saturday 28 March at the Chantilly Game Parlor. Hopefully I can either talk the Bishop into some DASL goodness or Playtest some more Red Oktober with Fort and Chaney etc. Hope to see an even bigger turnout for next month.

Bill

battlebadger

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks again for organizing this, Brian! The other day I ran across a PDF newsletter from the salad days of the Conscripts, about ten years ago. We had a club ladder of 40 players (!) and 8-10 showing up for meetings. Perhaps with a little proselytizing we can work back towards that again.

Of course, back then, Roni still had hair and I was about two stone lighter; some parts of the past you just can't get back. :D

Jan

von Garvin

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
The Conscripts are meeting tomorrow for gaming at Huzzah Hobbies in Ashburn. 10 am

44927 George Washington Blvd, Ashburn, VA 20147