DB140 Beast of Baruth

fabiofotomoto

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
HI, i have to play this scenario, reading the see some question born in my mind:
  1. Have the rail cars ( LCV landing craft) hindrance and in hex tem?
  2. a crew the same hex can download the tank in an open ground Adjacent hex, in the next turn the crew can enter in the tank, but it can from the adjacent hex? or it have to move in the new tank hex ( adjacent to the rail car) and entering in the next turn? burning 3 turns in download, moving and renter in the tank?
thanks Fabio

ScottRomanowski

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think @Tom Morin the designer is on the forums and he could give definitive answers.
  1. I think not. If the RC had TEM or Hindrance, SSR2 would state so.
  2. I think the normal rules would apply, D5.42. A crew has to start its MPh in the vehicle's Location. But you have more than one crew. One crew could Manhandle an AFV in its MPh, spending all its MP. Another crew could enter the AFPH in the next turn, burning only 2 turns.
Tom, SSR 2 says "may be remanned in a subsequent turn". Was that intentionally done to prevent one crew spending its MPh to unload an AFV into an ADJACENT OG Location containing a second crew, which spends its MPh entering the AFV?

Tom Morin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
HI, i have to play this scenario, reading the see some question born in my mind:
  1. Have the rail cars ( LCV landing craft) hindrance and in hex tem?
  2. a crew the same hex can download the tank in an open ground Adjacent hex, in the next turn the crew can enter in the tank, but it can from the adjacent hex? or it have to move in the new tank hex ( adjacent to the rail car) and entering in the next turn? burning 3 turns in download, moving and renter in the tank?
thanks Fabio
The Landing Craft Wreck provides a +1 TEM and +1 Hindrance.

As Scott said, you would have to position a different crew to be ready to enter it in the next MPh, since the pushing crew would be TI and unable to advance in. For the same crew to push, position, then enter the AFV does take 3 full turns at best. Need to delay those Soviet hordes!

Tom