Data on how awful two-tone counters are and how to phase them out

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Binchois,
Many ASL members are old enough to remember riding/ driving some of these "classics"..

Uhmmmm, the AMC Gremlin is definitely NOT a Classic by any means.....

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"Kwala"?

Dude. I know you're from Texas, but that word is only 5 letters long.

Unless it's a new and secret splinter faction of the Koala Hit Squad.

Hmm.
My Spell checker went with it... I was tired after being with the G-Kids all day.... Besides, the "Koala Hit Squad" (KHS) likes me....

Binchois

Too many words...
Reaction score
First name
Lester
Country
llUnited States
Bring ‘em back, I say.

Lord knows we need a little glamor, a little class, in this God forsakened world ...
I agree! I, for one, really enjoy - and look great! - driving the Rolls Wraith (pictured in my post above).

...oh wait, that's the car I would be driving if I hadn't spent so much money on ASL.

pensatl1962

Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I personally really like the TTC. I think they are a good addition to the counter mix. And here is something else to consider: with the recent BFP Polish TTC, now the Poles can self-identify as either Allied Minor light green OR TTC light green with British tan. They don't have to accept their cisgender color assignment that we ASL players would assign to them. AND, these counters can all use the same Plano storage box together. A win-win!! ;)

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I made this offer about the Black SS counters by MMP and I will make it about the TTCs.

If you do not want your TTCs (or Black SS counters), I will gladly accept them, no questions asked!

boylermaker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey, if you have the appropriate monotone counters, I'll absolutely swap you, and pay the postage both ways!