DASL

sswann

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Steven
Country
llUnited States
I also saw that MMP now has a DASL pack introduced on 17 Jan 2018.
So I had to order it.
Strange...
that they now have copied LFT since MMP declared DASL to be dead about 20 years ago. :)
WAY TO GO LFT!!!
Keep leading the way with innovations!

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yup. I am holding to my DASL boards for dear life I have to say - those are the only copies I have! Will pounce on the coming SK style reprints when MMP gets around to it.

sswann

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Steven
Country
llUnited States
To the best of my knowledge there have been 17 DASL boards printed prior to the ones from MMP.
Quiet a selection.
8 from AH/MMP
7 from LFT
2 from HOB/BF

Roy

Living in Brownbackistan
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looks like I am in the dark again. I knew there were DASL boards in the WO pack, but I don't see any more. What the heck are we talking about?

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Looks like I am in the dark again. I knew there were DASL boards in the WO pack, but I don't see any more. What the heck are we talking about?
There are eight original deluxe boards, four each from Streets of Fire and Hedgerow Hell, plus the four new ones in the WO Pack 2018.

JR

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The red-headed step child of ASL comes back to life.... If anyone would like a full listing of every DASL scenario published by anyone to date, Dennis Donovan and I compiled one that is complete to 12-31-2017. I'd be glad to post up a link to the spreadsheet (basic, gives scen title, code, manufacturer and sides only), for all who might desire it, this evening when I get home from work. It does cover everyone known to have published DASL scenarios, official or otherwise.

KRL, Jon H

Roy

Living in Brownbackistan
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There are eight original deluxe boards, four each from Streets of Fire and Hedgerow Hell, plus the four new ones in the WO Pack 2018.

JR
Ok, that's what I thought. I guess I was just reading the posts incorrectly. Thanks.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
OK we have in lower case letter IDs:

DASL 1: abcd
DASL 2: efgh
WO2018: ijkl
ASLSK PTO: mno
ASLSK BP 1: p
ASLSK EP 1: qrs
ASLSK 3: tuv
ASLSK 2: wx
ASLSK 1: yz

So there should never be any more official DASL or ASLSK boards as a-z will be fully used up when the ASLSK PTO pack is released? :confused:

Last edited:

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Perhaps they will then start up with “aa”, “bb” .. etc? it will be interesting if DASL restarts with enough interest to warrant further issues of new boards (in new products).

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The red-headed step child of ASL comes back to life.... If anyone would like a full listing of every DASL scenario published by anyone to date, Dennis Donovan and I compiled one that is complete to 12-31-2017. I'd be glad to post up a link to the spreadsheet (basic, gives scen title, code, manufacturer and sides only), for all who might desire it, this evening when I get home from work. It does cover everyone known to have published DASL scenarios, official or otherwise.

KRL, Jon H
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6fxu96b9lxbddtt/DASL Scenarios Main File.xls?dl=0

william.stoppel

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

KRL, Jon H
That would be a great list to see! Thx!