Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends on how many people join...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hey Darksora can we have some screenshots at progress?

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just checked some logos and they're good. I'll let the sengo vision one go. I'll do the game instead.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Scottay said:
One question. When are we actually gonna start. We've done enough talking already.
Last sunday lol, if you look at the new sub section you can see what each group is doing.

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Mike said:
Hey Darksora can we have some screenshots at progress?
for the programming? nothings happened yet. We need the storyline and characters developed so that we can make a start and we need artwork done too.

DavijoBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
DarkSora, what are you and the others going to do once the trial runs out ??

EDIT: 1000th post !!!!! FINALLY I am an Eggman Buffalo !!!

CrashyBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yo dude CrashyBoy here, i will not be able to take part in this as much as i would of liked to, Due to history and geography coursework im doing right now i will not be on as much as i usually am, so I won't be that useful in this project, I proably be on now and again to submit some ideas of mine tho

keep it peaceful, CrashyBoy

trivium5318

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i think youshould make sure you can do all these things and systems your saying your going to implement because its all well saying theyre going to be in there and when i was looking rpg maker seemed fairly limited to howmuch new stuff you can put in

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
trivium5318 said:
i think youshould make sure you can do all these things and systems your saying your going to implement because its all well saying theyre going to be in there and when i was looking rpg maker seemed fairly limited to howmuch new stuff you can put in
i dont see it as limited. Its just a matter of learning how to use it. It has a scripting thing in there which extends the customisability. I probably wont go that deep into it as im not an expert at it, but hobomunch seems to know alot about rpg maker so i'll leave the really difficult stuff to him.

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
O just saying i wont be here sat,sun and monday as going camping so i cant do anything here sorry :)

Adamaniac 791

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Ok, so has there been any developments on this whilst Sengo has been offline over the last week?

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
nope, as soon as sengo was hacked, the game died (temporarily) too. It'll hopefully pick up again. :)
Ive created a sprite character now whch i will post in the art thread in a couple of minutes. :D

hobomunch12

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I've been messing around in RPG maker quite a bit recently and I've figured out how to do some more pretty cool scripting. When are we going to be starting up on the game again?

PSP_FAN BOY

Reaction score
mystery Islands sora is my next door neihgbour
sure, ID LIKE TO HELP! Im ready for script/story or voice acting, sorry for not being able to do anymore, thats cuz im not good at designing characters (not that I dont love it!),but Id design chracters if I know where to get the tools(apps and programs) to MAKE one