• Depends on how many people join...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
PSP_Maniac said:
This forum isn't active as it is, we just get the same regulars that post, but now these regulars (you guys) are mainly just posting in this section and leaving the other sections a ghost town. I'm not trying to flame or anything but this is an *unoffical* game and not even Luke is involved in this game. Plus, you are getting free posts (as far as I know) because this is being posted in The Zone. Again, I'm not trying to flame or anything, but I just think you guys are taking this game too far.
well i did suggest to keep this in the basement or in the roleplay but it was up to the mods. Luke did actually want to get involved with the voices. I think he wanted to do some animal death noises.:up:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
PSP_Maniac said:
. I'm not trying to flame or anything but this is an *unoffical* game and not even Luke is involved in this game.
Luke is involved he asked to do some sound effects :up:
(Damn Darksora beat me to saying it lol)

PSP_Maniac

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yeah, I feel stupid now. I now remember Luke being involved with the voices.

.MystiKal

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Ok well anyway, coudl you try and post elsewhere as well. And this is pretty much an excuse to get a shiz-load of posts. Half of the thread replies are SPAM. Come on, admit it. (Not bothered but PSP_Maniac pointed it out)

Andymac

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
.MystiKal said:
Ok well anyway, coudl you try and post elsewhere as well. And this is pretty much an excuse to get a shiz-load of posts. Half of the thread replies are SPAM. Come on, admit it. (Not bothered but PSP_Maniac pointed it out)

Why would you even care about how many post's other people get?!

Guardian X

Reaction score
I think he was just trying to say that people are using this thread to gain posts to increase their rating at Sengo.com.

k3131n

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Who actually gives a rat-ass about how many posts you have....

I mean, if a person with like 200 posts is on, but is very respected, they would get better vibes then a guy with like 1000 posts but has a reputation for being an asshole....

P.S. Not flaming on you .Mystikal or Guardian, It's just that some people try too hard and sometimes spam this place up
I mean come on, i barely have 400, while some other people have ridiucouls amt. of posts... which is cool, but people won't just go up to you and say. "WHOA, you have like 2000 posts man!!!!"

Guardian X

Reaction score
Yeah we know that but it is just you get some nOObs that think because they have like 3,000 posts they are great and god and sh i t like that. But as usual no arguements okay. :up: :cool:

PSP_Maniac

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
.MystiKal said:
All I did was point it out. I'm not bothered that they get their post count up. I don't care about post count, all I did was point it out. I just don't like that the Pistols at Dawn is getting so much attention while the rest of the boards isn't. Sorry if any of you do take this as flaming, but I don't mean to be. I just would like this forum to be more active is all. I like all of you, but the problem is, most of you that are part of the game, are all the members we have that are active here. Anyways, I'll stop now. Continue on with your game as you please and good luck with it.

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
PSP_Maniac said:
This forum isn't active as it is, we just get the same regulars that post, but now these regulars (you guys) are mainly just posting in this section and leaving the other sections a ghost town. Plus, you are getting free posts (as far as I know) because this is being posted in The Zone. I'm not trying to flame or anything, but I just think you guys are taking this game too far.
I really dont know what your problem is dude, and free posts? Who gives a sh*t you really think im posting all the time in this thread to get my posts up? No im not.

Jacques XVII

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
thats a wierd thing to say, im sure ppl still look at the rest of teh forums, i know i do. Anyway, this is a good idea its got us working together!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Guardian X said:
Eeeeemmmmm excuse me but has anyone told me what they think of that logo yet?
its really good, have you seen the ones PSP rules has made in the ART thread?I think they are quite good, I can't decide whose is better :p

Guardian X

Reaction score
Yup me either I realli like PSP_Rules!'s second one. I think we should have a vote. But are we settled one the name SengoVision?

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
we vote in the art thread on which logo we should use :) They are really could even i cant decide :(

DARK SORA CLEAR YOUR PM BOX!!!!

Kraz-E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
why dont we have a scriptwriters thread?? i feel so unloved lol :p

P.S. i'm still not on the scriptwriters list... :(

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
scriptwriters is story ;) sorry about the list thing, havent updated it much recently :( i'll sort it out now :up: