Damn You Pitman!

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was merrily, happily chugging along with my partially complete set of ASL scenarios when the Pitman mentions that ‘I must only watch the middle third of the movie’ due to not having kept up on my scenarios. So, last week (admonished and embarrassed) I went thru my scenarios and discovered:

1) I had not photocopied and put into page protectors any scenario from Journals 2-5.
2) I didn’t know where my Schwerpunkt 7 scenarios were and hadn’t ordered Schwerpunkt 9 & 10 yet.
3) My Heat of Battle’s Beyond the Bocage and all three SS pack scenarios weren’t in page protectors, I misplaced Recon By Force 1 and hadn’t ordered RbF 2 yet.
4) I was missing Tactiques scenarios 55 to 72.
5) I swore at Wild Westfest that I was going to order Le Franc Tireur #8, but hadn’t got around to it.

So, going into a frenzy that would make a tiger shark blush I copied all the Journal scenarios, found SP 7 on a bookcase, SP 9 & 10 arrived yesterday, printed Tactiques 55 - 70, LfT #8 arrived two days ago, put the HoB scenarios in their assigned seating and went to the Office Depot and bought 100 sheet protectors (found another 100 on a shelf) and another 2" D-ring binder (plus another $45 in office supplies).

All 180 scenarios are now in their happy little places not including the RbF 1 & 2 scenarios which hopefully will arrive today or tomorrow. I now have three 2" Binders FULL of scenarios, but at least I’m caught up. For now.

Any of you go through a scenario frenzy where you HAD to find EVERY scenario NOW and put them in their pre-ordained place?

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Rob, are all your counters clipped? And is your oven turned off?

R.S. Barker

0-52 baby!
Reaction score
Hmmm..I don't have enough scenarios to worry about it, but seeing the replies about medication always makes me think of the reference to a Psychiatric Hot Line.

" Are you losing sleep over not having every scenario in its own protective sleeve ? Do you wake up in the middle of the night and slip downstairs to the den to clip counters ? "

If so, maybe you should call the Psychiatric Hot Line!

If you're Obsessive Compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.

If you're Co-Dependent, have someone press 2 for you.

If you have Multiple Personalities, press 3, 4, and 5.

If you're Paranoid, don't press anything, we know who you are.

If you're Schizophrenic, a little voice will tell you which number to press.

If you're Manic Depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer.

Cheers,

R.S.

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
>If so, maybe you should call the Psychiatric Hot Line!

I don't see a 'Snake Eyes' or 'Rate of Fire' button.

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Oh yeah I forgot. I 'had' to order boards 48-51 today, because so many of the new scenarios are using those boards. I hated looking at the scenario card and saying, "Wow, this looks awesome... Damn, it uses board 48+"

I saw Pitman's C-World post about Le Franc Tireur issues 1-7 and started thinking about how much those issues would cost me. Hmmm...

What was that hotline number again?

At least someone let me know where I can get the free LFT scenarios from issues 1-4!