DaE - Strategic Location Control

furgie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I've just finished the initial scenario (23rd Sept). I now have to work out setup areas....

Can I assume that all buildings and road entries that were in initial setup areas (so everything west of hexrow D for the Brits and everything east of hexrow E for the Germans) that have not been occupied still belong to the original owners?

I'm looking specifically at road entry T0 and the building in V1. The Brits have entered the building in V1, but did not enter T1 or U1 so I believe cannot claim ownership of that strategic location?

Thus I end up with two small bubble setup areas, a German one around the T0 entry hex and a Brit one around the building in V1?

Is this correct?

Thanks,

Furgie

Ken Dunn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've just finished the initial scenario (23rd Sept). I now have to work out setup areas....

Can I assume that all buildings and road entries that were in initial setup areas (so everything west of hexrow D for the Brits and everything east of hexrow E for the Germans) that have not been occupied still belong to the original owners?

I'm looking specifically at road entry T0 and the building in V1. The Brits have entered the building in V1, but did not enter T1 or U1 so I believe cannot claim ownership of that strategic location?

Thus I end up with two small bubble setup areas, a German one around the T0 entry hex and a Brit one around the building in V1?

Is this correct?

Thanks,

Furgie
Looks right

furgie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Thanks Ken.

Now I've drawn on the map, it's starting to make things more clearer.

Furgie