D6.631 HT SW Removal

Legion

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I have always assumed/played that HTs can enter with their inherent SW removed... was trying to look up a rule that supported this though and the nearest i could find was D6.631, which does not say that HTs can do this...

So, can HTs enter with SW Removed?

Phil Palmer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Legion said:
I have always assumed/played that HTs can enter with their inherent SW removed... was trying to look up a rule that supported this though and the nearest i could find was D6.631, which does not say that HTs can do this...

So, can HTs enter with SW Removed?
In ABTF, there is a CG rule that armaments can be removed (don't have those
rules here to quote a number). I remember specifically looking that up at one time because an ABTF CG opponent entered the PG Pltn with all of the MGs removed from the HTs---to give the SS squads that extra firepower. And I don't remember finding a rule anywhere else that covered/allowed that.

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Phil Palmer said:
In ABTF, there is a CG rule that armaments can be removed (don't have those
rules here to quote a number). I remember specifically looking that up at one time because an ABTF CG opponent entered the PG Pltn with all of the MGs removed from the HTs---to give the SS squads that extra firepower. And I don't remember finding a rule anywhere else that covered/allowed that.
No, the standard rules do not allow for this option relative to armored HT...or any other armed vehicle. There are a couple of CG that allow it via SSR.

Legion

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Thanks guys, appreciate the response.

I am aware of the various rulings in the CGs, but could not find anything in the actual RB for scenario play - have been playing too many CGs and am starting to forget that the rules do not cross back too well (next thing you know i shall be trying to place 2 SAN counters for a scenario :nuts: )