CWB Series ( Three Battles of Manassas) Question

von Jager

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Need some assistance in setting up a game ( for solo gaming); its been years since I have played this system. can anyone identify for me the counter "Db(1)" ? I know the number means one gun and the lower case b means battery, but I don't seem to be able to identify the upper case D in the set up for the First Day Battle of Bull Run Scenario 6.3.
Will gladly accept any assistance I can get.

HansK

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
Found an answer for you on BGG.

Db(1) means Detached battery of 1 gun point.

Hope this helps.

von Jager

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Found an answer for you on BGG.

Db(1) means Detached battery of 1 gun point.

Hope this helps.
Hey Hans Thanks, and a detached battery counter is ( in terms of VASSAL) a div bty counter that is just one gun correct? Again Thanks

J

HansK

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
LOL!

I've got no idea. Do not use Vassal myself, neither do I play the CWB games. A shame, because I should have bought them all when the series started like I did with OCS, SCS, TCS and RSS.

von Jager

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
ok thank Hans, its a cool series as is GCACW...and VASSAL has given new life to many old board games; i'm happy to have lived long enough to see technology carry my beloved hobbies of board wargaming to life in my twilight years; a nice fitting to my 50th year in the hobby.

HansK

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
GCACW is a cool series indeed. I only started with the 'MMP' version of the game. Maps by Charlie Kibler are works of art. Enjoyable system.