Custom scenario information table available

Neal

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All, I've uploaded the templates I used in all my videos for others to use. You can find them at the link below with a short explanation on how to use them.

And here's what they look like (vertical version shown):

If you have any questions about it post here or on the page listed above. Enjoy!

Neal

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Rocket-Man

Space is only 100Km up
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No problem.

I have a suggestion for an improvement: Add a SAN number table so changes in the SAN during the scenario can be tracked.

Neal

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No problem.

I have a suggestion for an improvement: Add a SAN number table so changes in the SAN during the scenario can be tracked.
Let me noodle over that because it would probably require a separate table/label and I'd like to keep this information table as just one Label

Rocket-Man

Space is only 100Km up
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Here's the one I came up with for AP8 - A Bloody Harvest. Since AP8 is free for download from MMP, I uploaded the file to the ASL Scenario archive with all the information in it.

Neal

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Here's the one I came up with for AP8 - A Bloody Harvest. Since AP8 is free for download from MMP, I uploaded the file to the ASL Scenario archive with all the information in it.
Something looks a little wonky with your upper table spacing, but still looks good. Also, stripping the label text off the information counters make them fit cleaner in their boxes.

Rocket-Man

Space is only 100Km up
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Something looks a little wonky with your upper table spacing, but still looks good. Also, stripping the label text off the information counters make them fit cleaner in their boxes.
The row got bigger when I changed it from German to SS. I thought it was odd, as well as the font for ELR and SAN decreasing in size, but figured it was as designed.

Thanks for the suggestion about removing the label. I will do that.

Pacman Ghost

Reaction score
A maze of twisty little passages, all alike
Country
llAustralia
I've combined it with Pacman Ghost's excellent VASL Templates program:
That looks most excellent. It would actually be possible to integrate these two things, so that ASLinRealTime's tables are generated by vasl-templates, and would eliminate the need to manually edit the HTML (since vasl-templates would insert the information auto-magically for you).

Neal

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That looks most excellent. It would actually be possible to integrate these two things, so that ASLinRealTime's tables are generated by vasl-templates, and would eliminate the need to manually edit the HTML (since vasl-templates would insert the information auto-magically for you).
We're working on a web based version of this so players just enter info in a webpage form and it spits out the html to be used, but you could also integrate it into Templates as well. Feel free if you want to do that.