Curt Schilling arrested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FourDeuceMF

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
From the links in the article you posted the link to (which appears to be a Zach Silver special), you can see the indictment. It does NOT list Curt in there. It lists "BRIAN KOLFAGE, STEPHEN BANNON, ANDREW BADOLATO, and TIMOTHY SHEA" as those indicted. Nowhere in that article does it list Curt. It is true, from the 'Team' listing of the 'We Build the Wall, Inc' that Curt is on that team of "The following individuals serve on the on the advisory board, and construction, finance, and or audit committees, operations, administration, PR, Media and ongoing fundraising:". Silver's article evidently put 1+1 together and came up with '3' as the answer. A quick internet search will find that as of an hour or two ago, your claim of Curt's being arrested is false.

I would suggest (as the data is both premature and sensitive), that this thread be dropped, until more VERIFIABLE information on this issue becomes apparent. I am not 'taking sides' in this, however I am calling for caution, as this is quite the charge (no pun intended) to just 'throw out there'.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
From the links in the article you posted the link to (which appears to be a Zach Silver special), you can see the indictment. It does NOT list Curt in there. It lists "BRIAN KOLFAGE, STEPHEN BANNON, ANDREW BADOLATO, and TIMOTHY SHEA" as those indicted. Nowhere in that article does it list Curt. It is true, from the 'Team' listing of the 'We Build the Wall, Inc' that Curt is on that team of "The following individuals serve on the on the advisory board, and construction, finance, and or audit committees, operations, administration, PR, Media and ongoing fundraising:". Silver's article evidently put 1+1 together and came up with '3' as the answer. A quick internet search will find that as of an hour or two ago, your claim of Curt's being arrested is false.

I would suggest (as the data is both premature and sensitive), that this thread be dropped, until more VERIFIABLE information on this issue becomes apparent. I am not 'taking sides' in this, however I am calling for caution, as this is quite the charge (no pun intended) to just 'throw out there'.
you forgot to include this quote from the article:
"This isn’t the first time Curt Schilling has been found involved in some sort of fraudulent scheme. "
1+1+1=3

Honosbinda

Reaction score
Country
ll
IF true, not really "wow". Wouldn't be the first hyper-conservative to get caught with a hand in the cookie jar. According to the article it wouldn't be the first time for him, personally, either.

But I expect any related political discussion will be shut down quickly in any event.
aww gee, like hyper-leftists are as pure as the wind-driven snow. Wouldn't be the first time old Clinton was caught with his zipper down on Epstein's Lolita jet, either.
If nothing else, Your hack partisan comment should be shut down, that's for sure.

Yes, shut it down. It's fake news. Get back to ASL.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/curt-schilling-build-the-wall-arrest-rumors/

Status
Not open for further replies.