CS MODs

groggy

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Terrain

I'd like to see more and different terrain features, perhaps some mixed terrain.

I'd like there to be "spotter" units.

Raven

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
Something from the Napoleonic times which would mix land with naval battles , whats more it shouldn't be too hard if you rip the graphics/sounds from the Battleground's and Age Of Sail games.

Raven

Jason Petho

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi all,

My apologies for the tardiness in respone, real life getting in the way.

A short list of some of the inclusions for PB#2 that I'm working on.

1. Naval vessels - new transports, destroyers, cruisers and battleships. This will be fairly simply done and if it's a hit I'll expand the specifics of the units to enhance different ship classes.

2. Sniper units - high attack values, zero assault capabilities.

3. Immobile units; such as supply dumps, aircraft on a runway, fuel depots, etc. These are high value units designed for use with special scenarios instead of of using Victory Point locations.

4. Pontoon ferries.

5. very limited random air recce assets.

There's more, but I'm drawing a blank. Never fails. Regardless, those listed above will have to be used with special house rules in order to function properly.

Unfortunately, my programming skills are nil, so any engine changes are out of the question - unless there is someone out there who knows how to do it!

The Civil War seems to be a popular wish for a mod. I'll keep that in mind for sure! There's many one could do!

Take care and good luck
Jason Petho

warhead

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
HQ symbols for the arty HQs,that is they will function to help undisrupt and therfore have some function.
In the same vein,the Stug coys still don't have a designated HQ unit

junk2drive

Reaction score
Stumbled on to this thread from the Similar Threads box at the bottom. Interesting to see what people wanted so many years ago. A lot of it made it into the Matrix edition.

Over at the blitz are mods for Korean War, Lapland War, Cold War and K'talan sci fi war.