Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hadn't bought boards 40 and 41 as would get them in CDG when reprinted. Now not going to be included and required for the original scenarios so going to have to purchase separately. Don't need 42 and 43 as already own them from Acton Pack. Yanks 2 which had boards 40 and 41 presumably because some new scenarios needed them OOP and board 41 OOS and postage almost 3 times the cost of 1 board. Wondering if should even buy it now.
A guy on the Facebook BST ASL group is giving away mounted 40 and 41

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I know that this has been the practice in the past but if you have CdG v2/ WO 2020 pack on pre order, can you pick these up at Winter offensive?
I think a lot of folks do that. I preordered when they were announced even though I plan on attending just in case there was a weather issue this year. Should be able to pick them up on Fri, will cancel my preorder Fri night.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
...just in case there was a weather issue this year. ...
Per Dinant SSR there should not be:
"EC are Moderate, with a Mild Breeze from the northwest at start [EXC: SSR CG3 (4.4)]. Heavy Winds (B25.63) are NA (treat any such result as No Wind)."
:D:D:D

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Per Dinant SSR there should not be:
"EC are Moderate, with a Mild Breeze from the northwest at start [EXC: SSR CG3 (4.4)]. Heavy Winds (B25.63) are NA (treat any such result as No Wind)."
:D:D:D
Friday looks okay, Saturday will be dicey for the DC area and points west and north. Safe travels to attendees coming in from those locations.

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Just snuck my pre-order in last night; get the PO price but delay the CC billing cycle a bit longer than if I had done so out of the gate. I might be one of the last to PO, but I have plenty to play until it arrives!

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Is CDG shipping yet? Does everyone else already have their preorder?
[/QUOTE
Yes, but they are shipping the single CdG orders first, they have not yet started on the CdG/WO combo orders. I am a early combo and my order states “Hold for Preorder”. There were over a thousand preorders.

Last edited:

nebel

Share and Enjoy
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
No, they are shipping the single CdG orders first, they have not yet started on the CdG/WO combo orders. I am a early combo and my order states “Hold for Preorder”. There were over a thousand preorders.
Thanks - mine is a combo so i guess patience it is...

Hutch

Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Sorry, correction: CdG is shipping, but single games (not combo) first.

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Single games first? So the ASLers who spent more money get their games last? That's pretty irritating. My pre-order was nearly $500 and I don't want to wait forever on it.

Hutch

Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Has this been stated by anyone from MMP?
Nothing official, but people (John Coyle, Bob Walters, etc.) have posted that they have received their single CdG2, with pictures. I was number 7 or 8 on the combo group, 11:30 EST on 02 Dec 2019. My order still states "Hold for Preorder".

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Nothing official, but people (John Coyle, Bob Walters, etc.) have posted that they have received their single CdG2, with pictures. I was number 7 or 8 on the combo group, 11:30 EST on 02 Dec 2019. My order still states "Hold for Preorder".
A minor point -- I don't believe I said I got mine just that it was in the process. As of today 02/02/20, it is packing. I ordered it on 12/03/19.

Hutch

Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
I apologize Bob. I went back through John's FB post and realized I had read it incorrectly. But happy to hear yours is packing. It still appears MMP is shipping the singles first though.

Last edited:

David Reinking

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Brian Youse just confirmed what we inferred— ie. that the stand-alone orders are going out first based upon a coin-toss. So, patience is a virtue. Besides, with all the new Opel Blitz trucks, PzKfw 38(t) A’s and PzKfw II F’s, we have more time to work on our storage system plans.

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If I had ordered the Bonus Pack from Gamer's Armory rather than direct from MMP, I'd already have it by now.