Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

Perry

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The list of 22 out-of-print French scenarios included in the new CdG has been added to our website:

http://www.multimanpublishing.com/tabid/59/ProductID/372/Default.aspx

A52 Swan Song

A64 Chateau de Quesnoy

A66 Counterstroke at Stonne

A89 First Day of Diadem

A94 Last Defense Line

A96 In Rommel's Wake

A104 In Front of the Storm

A108 Sudden Death

A119 Showdown in Syria

G46 Triumph Atop Taraldsvikfjell

U Chance d'une Affaire

J35 Siam Sambal

J44 Audacity!

J45 The Last Roadblock

J69 The Army at the Edge of the World

J70 Just an Illusion

J76 Ultimate Treachery

J90 The Time of Humiliations

U1 The French Decide to Fight

U20 Fighting at the World’s Edge

U21 The French Perimeter

WO2 Failure to Communicate

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Nice list of scenarios.

Triumph Atop Taraldsvikfjell is one of my favorite teaching scenarios, because it’s all infantry and has 3 different nationalities, so it can be played with three players.

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
88 pre-orders to go. I think the fact they encouraged those going to WO not to pre-order is slowing this one down a bit. There are usually about 100 or more ASL players at WO. We re missing those pre-orders. If you are not going to WO now is the time!

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
88 pre-orders to go. I think the fact they encouraged those going to WO not to pre-order is slowing this one down a bit. There are usually about 100 or more ASL players at WO. We re missing those pre-orders. If you are not going to WO now is the time!
Because this is a core module, I don't think hitting the PO# is critical - it will get published, and released at WO. Pre-ordering now gives folks an option to get it at a discounted price before it gets added to the website (especially for those who won't be at WO). Although I plan on attending WO, I pre-ordered as a back-up in case there are weather issues that prevent getting to the hotel. If I end up picking up a copy in person, I'll just cancel my pre-order (same thing as when RB and FW were published). 4 weeks to go!

NicosRex

Reaction score
First name
Nic
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Came back to the fold earlier this year after over 20 years. I still have all my original AH editions of modules 1-10. Treated myself to the updated BV as I thought that I had misplaced a lot of the system counters (turns out that for some reason they were in the RB box!). My ageing eyes very much appreciate the new counters, and the new style maps are far more portable. Since it was still in stock at a UK outlet I got myself Yanks as well. I don't need to update CdG but the addition of Dinant makes it too good to pass up, particularly as there are a fair few of the scenarios included that I don't own.

I intend to invest in FKaK as well but am very much in two minds about AoO. Probably will pass on the DASL package as it doesn't really offer a lot that I don't already have in SoF and HH. Sadly also struggling to justify RF, mainly because the only table in the house big enough is the one at which we eat every evening, and although SWMBO is very tolerant of my hobby activities, I fear that leaving a game in progress on it for more that a day would incur her wrath and I am a firm believer in the adage "happy wife, happy life!"

Awaiting a pre-order price from my FLGS as I would rather put my money through their tills.

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
FKaC is off the Preorder List 530/550.. But CdG w/o WO Pack dropped from 398 to 375, The total for CdG is 866/850.

kynken

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Question 1000: Will this start shipping after WO 2020? If so, how soon? Need to squirrel over the $$ to pay. :) Thanks.

Jumbo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Having waited years for the French, I see that I am now priced out of the market.
Retirees may have a problem.
Even the pre-order price ($135.00) is beyond my means. ?
Having waited years for the French, I see that I am now priced out of the market.
Retirees may have a problem.
Even the pre-order price ($135.00) is beyond my means. ?
PM sent.

stuart62

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hadn't bought boards 40 and 41 as would get them in CDG when reprinted. Now not going to be included and required for the original scenarios so going to have to purchase separately. Don't need 42 and 43 as already own them from Acton Pack. Yanks 2 which had boards 40 and 41 presumably because some new scenarios needed them OOP and board 41 OOS and postage almost 3 times the cost of 1 board. Wondering if should even buy it now.

Last edited:

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
CdG will start shipping after WO2020. Sometime. Not immediately.
I know that this has been the practice in the past but if you have CdG v2/ WO 2020 pack on pre order, can you pick these up at Winter offensive?

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
No, you can but them at WO but you will have to cancel your preorder. Unless you want 2x

I know that this has been the practice in the past but if you have CdG v2/ WO 2020 pack on pre order, can you pick these up at Winter offensive?