Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks Chas. Will preorder both as soon as the site is back up and running.

Been waiting for a Dicky Dolan non spigot mortar HASL scenario for a while now...

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
The product description doesn't make any mention of new pages for Chapter A. I would have thought that was essential since it appears that section A25.5 will need substantial revision with these new counters?

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
The product description doesn't make any mention of new pages for Chapter A. I would have thought that was essential since it appears that section A25.5 will need substantial revision with these new counters?
The bullet points describing what's in the package is lacking this information - probably an oversight.

The first paragraph mentions it:
"That means all the personnel, weapons, and uniquely French vehicle counters used by French forces throughout World War II, as well as the detailed Chapter H historical notes to accompany the counters and revised Chapter A rules to reflect the new French infantry counters."

But that's easy to miss - so hopefully the bullet lists will be updated - the description needs to be changed from map 44 to map 42 anyway.

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
MMP Wepsite is up...

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
A pitty. So much time waiting to renew my old CdG french. Too much for my wallet. Little interest in new vichy counters (if any at all) and just 2 boards. And a campaign game I will never play.
Yes, games can be luxury but with these prices less people will be attracted....
It seems MMP went for the whole hog and wanted to create a luxury product. But unfortunately there are players who wanted something a bit simpler and cheaper.

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Pre-ordered today. I am excited for the new products - CDG and WO11.

I did have one question, though: We're SK-style boards 42/43 provided in another product? I would have at least expected board 41 which I believe originally came in the original CDG. As it is: boards 42/43 will be duplicates for me.

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Craig, 41 is in the YANKS reprint so including it here didn't work.

42 & 43 are the only boards of the original 52 that have not yet been included a core module. Previously they have only been in an Action Pack and the map bundle.

I did have one question, though: We're SK-style boards 42/43 provided in another product? I would have at least expected board 41 which I believe originally came in the original CDG. As it is: boards 42/43 will be duplicates for me.

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
What are the new French infantry counters?!

The bullet points describing what's in the package is lacking this information - probably an oversight.

The first paragraph mentions it:
"That means all the personnel, weapons, and uniquely French vehicle counters used by French forces throughout World War II, as well as the detailed Chapter H historical notes to accompany the counters and revised Chapter A rules to reflect the new French infantry counters."

But that's easy to miss - so hopefully the bullet lists will be updated - the description needs to be changed from map 44 to map 42 anyway.