Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I thought the cobblestones had been ripped up to build the barricades at Hangest?

javanabal

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Far too expensive for what is just a reprint with some useless new Vichy counters and an historical module more. And when you have to add the crazy overseas shipping fees, well, it becomes a luxury module, just like french wine or fashion.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Far too expensive for what is just a reprint with some useless new Vichy counters and an historical module more. And when you have to add the crazy overseas shipping fees, well, it becomes a luxury module, just like french wine or fashion.
If one thinks the Vichy (and I guess perhaps the Free French as well) counters are useless and have no interest in the HASL - then I would have to agree - it's probably too expensive (especially if bought from the USA with the shipping cost and risk of VAT/customes fee).

David Reinking

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
i was going to wait until I got home to pre-order CdG 2, but my impulses got the better of me while on a break at work. It appears that being impulsive this one time was a good thing

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Site's down right now so I can't verify, but isn't this around the same price level as Yanks2 (but with a HASL) or (esp) Rising Sun?

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All games are luxuries. And this one isn't "just a reprint." One big core module comes out every 2 years or so. $100-$150 spread over 2 years doesn't seem very extravagant, especially considering the sheer volume of play you get out of them.

Shipping is out of my realm, but I'm sure a European distributor will have copies eventually if that helps.

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
I was going to get the special deal, CDG at pre-order price with the next Winter Offensive scenario pack, shipped together. [Waiting for the MMP website reboot]