Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

WuWei

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Tobias
Country
llGermany
What do the differently colored buildings represent? The gray ones are stone, I presume, but are there differences between the other (wooden?) ones?

Attachments

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
Leading with my chin… What examples Bruce?
I've posted my several dislikes previously (probably in this thread). Top of the list, of course, is the utterly inexplicable decision to not include any overlays required to play several of the included scenarios, made only worse by the requirement for newbie purchasers of this module to purchase a separate overlays pack that isn't even available to purchase! "Oh, it will be out some day ... don't forget to send us the money!"

I've also posted that I very much like the module overall. For such a "prestige" product MMP's unexpectedly clumsy handling of some of the details is just very disappointing.

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Possible scenario errata? I'm pulling the pieces for ASL78 Encounter At Cornimont (CdG2) and notice there are 9 'cycle' counters for 9 squads+SMC+SW. They cannot pack the SW on cycles, so some MMC must carry them on foot. Seems odd to leave cycles behind offboard. Played a hunch and checked the same scenario card from CdG1, and they are all depicted as 'sidecars'. My gut tells me that they should be sidecars as in the original version, but my ASL-gut is often wrong. So, I'm asking MMP. :unsure:

David Reinking

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Possible scenario errata? I'm pulling the pieces for ASL78 Encounter At Cornimont (CdG2) and notice there are 9 'cycle' counters for 9 squads+SMC+SW. They cannot pack the SW on cycles, so some MMC must carry them on foot. Seems odd to leave cycles behind offboard. Played a hunch and checked the same scenario card from CdG1, and they are all depicted as 'sidecars'. My gut tells me that they should be sidecars as in the original version, but my ASL-gut is often wrong. So, I'm asking MMP. :unsure:
They should be Sidecars. That is known errata. Check out the CdG2 Errata thread

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Also noted as the official errata on the MMP website in the CdG II product announcement (a great place to place exiting errata IMHO).
Unfortunately I did not look there. I looked under ASL Official Errata under the Support tab. I just assumed it would be on that main page. I had no idea errata was being placed on specific product pages.

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
I had no idea errata was being placed on specific product pages.
Neither did anyone else, because MMP are very good at not advertising that errata exists. Sometimes Perry slips up and makes a post, but generally they're very good at keeping everything simultaneously public and secret.

phlegm027

Reaction score
It’s a skill they’ve honed to razor sharpness.
i don't believe in errata. It’s like a do over. They left the sidecars home.
Everything MMP does has a reason. It may be a Pz I with a front armor of 78. Just go with it.

Errata? never bother with it.

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Damn the Torpedoes...