Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Congratulations, it made it to third base.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Any idea when retailer supplies will start shipping? I have to get it from a local place due to shipping costs for 1 copy. It is only worth ordering direct if I buy 6...

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Apologies if I missed this somewhere else, but is the VASL map available? I checked the VASL map site and did not see it. If not, is there an ETA? Am figuring one exists as it had to be used for playtesting. Thanks!

phlegm027

Reaction score
We have a copy of the final version of the map. ButI don’t think the FINAL version has been done as a VASL map. I don’t know how to creat a VASL map. Plus it’s up to MMP to release it. I think they’re working on getting it shipped and things back to normal. I’m sure it’ll be out soon.

Perry

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We have a copy of the final version of the map. ButI don’t think the FINAL version has been done as a VASL map. I don’t know how to creat a VASL map. Plus it’s up to MMP to release it. I think they’re working on getting it shipped and things back to normal. I’m sure it’ll be out soon.
MMP does not release or otherwise control VASL maps.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Mine has changed to "Against the Wind". They're still using sail? Very environmentally conscience, but slow.

JR