Croix De Guerre Reprint Boards

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Croix De Guerre came with boards 40 and 41.
Yanks 2.0 comes with boards 40 and 41.

Aside from the Dinant map, will there be any boards included in the reprint? Huh, Hmm?

Will Fleming

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I got the Yanks reprint, so I would rather not see 40/41 in the French module. I am sure Perry and crew has a master plan to make it all work out however, but perhaps not work out well for my wallet. :D

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
If Yanks is considered a prerequisite for Croix de Guerre, then any scenarios in the original CdG that used these boards would not need any boards. The module could then be reprinted without any boards, why not? (Might not be popular with players who own an old version of Yanks and not the corresponding boards, though)

Or, if there are enough scenarios (didn't check) that include the French and use some of the boards from later APs, they could reprint some of these, and include the boards. That could be a nice touch, some of these AP boards are not easy to find.

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
Croix De Guerre came with boards 40 and 41.
Yanks 2.0 comes with boards 40 and 41.

Aside from the Dinant map, will there be any boards included in the reprint? Huh, Hmm?
They will most likely include them again and put them in Yanks so players would have the boards for other scenarios

william.stoppel

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I’d like to see the French combined with the Italians in the new Hollow Legions. Lessens the number of overall modules and still a good place for Negus and Dinant (and the desert boards/overlays).