croix de guerre map

Dwindham

Reaction score
First name
Daniel
Country
llUnited States
Hi Guys,

I have the new version croix de guerre. My lamination of the campaign map Dianant [MAP DN] didn't turn out so hot. Do you think MMP would sell me just the MAP ?

best

DW

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Daniel,

Ebay has a Dinant Map complete on sale:

Will Patrick is the seller and tell him I recommended him to you.

He might give you a deal.

Hope this helps.

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
Since I have no affiliation whatsoever with MMP, I'm just going to go ahead and say "Sure! In fact they'll give you a new map, and probably a free copy of BV to go with it."

NB: if you were to actually ask MMP, instead of the losers you find here, they just might answer differently.

Dwindham

Reaction score
First name
Daniel
Country
llUnited States
Daniel,

Ebay has a Dinant Map complete on sale:

Will Patrick is the seller and tell him I recommended him to you.

He might give you a deal.

Hope this helps.
I'll have to contact him after the 17th when I get paid again.

Best,

DW

Dwindham

Reaction score
First name
Daniel
Country
llUnited States
Since I have no affiliation whatsoever with MMP, I'm just going to go ahead and say "Sure! In fact they'll give you a new map, and probably a free copy of BV to go with it."

NB: if you were to actually ask MMP, instead of the losers you find here, they just might answer differently.
Oh god I just sorted all my german and russian counters no way I want another copy to organize. Yeah I could email them directly as well I suppose.

Futbol

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
brings up a good point... I miss the days when you could buy separate countersheets too. My Italians are looking ragged but I dont wish to buy a module when I already have the original just to get counters

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
brings up a good point... I miss the days when you could buy separate countersheets too. My Italians are looking ragged but I dont wish to buy a module when I already have the original just to get counters
You still can. I have called MMP and have been able to purchase separate countersheets from them, but only after they have put together all the full modules after a print run. They order extra parts in case of misprints, or packing errors. I already had first editions of Yanks and FKAC but wanted updated, larger font counters and was able to buy a full set of US ones, and all but one of the British countersheets as they had run out of the last one. It was about $8 a sheet.

Futbol

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
awww thanks guys guess I'll be checking that out